Part 6

He starts undressing you and you follow his lead and start undressing him too. Once he has you undressed he stops to take in the view of what he's just uncovered and you do the same. He smiles at you and says "Mmmm, just look at those curves" and he pushes you on the couch. You laugh and he climbs on top of you. His lips find yours once again and then he stops kissing you and moves down to your lower region. Before you have time to register what he's doing you feel his tongue moving around down there. "Oh shit" you moan. He really knew what he was doing and you weren't prepared for it. You felt like you were about to explode but before you did he stopped. Then suddenly you feel him slowly push into you. "Oh God, Bruno" you moan. "Damn baby, you feel so good. I've been waiting far too long to do this with you again" he says. He swayed his hips and you moved with him. The amount of pleasure you were feeling right now was insane. He thrusted into you harder and faster. It seemed like it was never ending but it felt so good. Then suddenly you both let out a load moan as you reached your climax at the same time. He kisses you on the cheek and says "(your name) I love you so much. Please say you'll be mine forever" - "I love you too Bruno and I will be yours forever as long as you're mine too" you say and he smiles at you revealing his dimples that drive you crazy. "I promise to be yours forever too (your name)" he says. Then suddenly his phone vibrates. It was Kam. Bruno answered and Kam said "Hey man, sorry about earlier. Someone had to bring you two together somehow. If that shit didn't work then I don't know what will. But y'all belong together man. Please tell me you're with her" Bruno smiles and they talk for a while. When he hangs up Bruno tells you everything. Turns out Kam had planned everything. He heard Jess and Bruno arguing about you. He saw Bruno watching you at the club long before he kissed you. He knew that him flirting with you and kissing you would give Bruno that extra push that he needed. Or so he hoped. And he wasn't even drunk. He was pretending the whole time. You smile as Bruno told you all of this. "God bless Kam. Because now you're all mine" you said and kissed Bruno again. "That's right (your name), I'm all yours and you're all mine" he said. The End!!! Hope y'all enjoyed it!!!