Can't Let Go

3 months later

Yn Pov

A lot have happened these past 3 months.

Roc is out of jail

kids hate him for being out of jail

Diggy does not like him and I am still legally married to him.

Now I have to call him behind Daniel's back to give him the divorce papers.

Yn:(Calls Roc)

Roc:(breathes heavily) Hello?

Yn: Ugh! We need to talk come to the park at 3.

Roc: Ok.

Yn: Hope that bitch got an STD.

Roc: Stop hatin shoot you wish you had this good-good right now.

Yn: I do his name is Diggy (hangs up).

I hurried and got dressed in a regular V-neck medium sleeved shirt and jeans, Roc is not my fiancé I am not getting dressed special for him.

Diggy: Aye babe where you going?

Yn: Running a few airings right quick to the store need a few things.

Diggy: Ok (pecks yn lips) Love you.

Yn: Love you too (leaves).

 I got in my new Grand Cherokee Jeep Sport 2015

Roc Pov

I am waiting for Yn to show up. I was kinda nervous. what is she gonna say? Here she comes.

Roc: Hey (reaches for a hug).

Yn: (Steps back) I rather not.

Roc: So what's up?

Yn: I have the divorce papers, I need to be officially YN Smith again before I marry Diggy.

Roc: Umm hell no.

Yn: Why I moved on I am getting married soon I can't still be tied down to you.

Roc: Why not?

Yn: Roc are you listening to yourself when you were in jail I was hurt because my husband and father of my 2 kids was gone, but when I found out you have another daughter by that bitch what you expected me to stay? News flash Roc I am a faithful woman and I want a faithful man who loves me and treats me like someone, not trash, you never told your mom about our kids,but you told her about your daughter with that ho. Daniel loves me and he treats me like somebody and he makes me feel so alive that I think I never dated anyone like him not even you.

Roc: But I can't let go of you. You were my first wife and you always stood beside me you even promised you never leave me.

Yn: But you were unfaithful and a Liar.

Roc: One question.

Yn: What?

Roc: He can make you feel alive, but I can make love to you the way you liked it, remember?

Yn: (Swallows hard) I think it's time for me to leave.

Roc: Don't forget Honey I always did it better.

Yn Pov

Honey is not that husband-wife pet name he actually gave me he nickname Honey because I would taste so sweet. I hate how when I can get to the point he knocks it down.