Cant help but wait

Roc POV
I really want Yn to forgive me, I'm still in love with her. I want to make her smile again. I wanna see her face every morning with her dimple deep cheeks and deep dark brown eyes and feel her perfect body shape. Idk if I'm corny so, I can get into my feelings like drake.

Yn: Hey.

Roc: Hi.

Yn Outfit

Yn Outfit

I invited Yn out for lunch to tell her how I feel.

Roc's Outfit

Roc's Outfit

She looks good right now. I see she is trying to flaunt her wedding ring.

Yn: What do you want?

Roc: You naked, in my bed, screaming my name.

Yn: You can't get that.

Roc: Just playing. Do you ever think about us?

Yn: Me and you are through. I stopped thinking about you. When you cheated I was so angry.

Roc: I know, baby I know and I want to show you that I can make you feel better all over again, like I promised.

Yn: You also promised you would never cheat.

Roc: I know I fucked up. Yn, I want to hold you, kiss you, make love to you. I just want my old Yn back, I want my family back without you being mad at me. Because we all know you still love me (leans in).

Yn:(freezes) What are you doing?

Roc: shh (leans in).

Yn: (stays frozen).

Roc: (kisses Yn).

Yn:(kisses back)

Roc:(goes deeper with the kiss).

Yn:(moans then stops the kiss). Roc umm?

A 40 year old couple came by.

The lady: Well it's nice seeing a couple, who isn't ashamed to kiss in public. How long you and your husband been married for?

Yn: He-(gets interrupted)

Roc: 10 years.

The man: Any children?

Roc: Yes. CJ,Sia and Cameron.

Yn looked at me crazy.

The lady: Well it's nice seeing a young couple having sparks in their marriage. He is a fine looking young man, you picked a good one.

Yn:Oh thank you (with a sarcastic smile).

The man: And she is a beautiful young lady. Keep her, marriage isn't something to have fun with, it's a committed relationship when two people can look at each other's eyes and know they want to be together forever.

Roc: That's true.

The lady: Well have a nice day, bye now.

Yn: You too, nice meeting you.

The couple left.

Yn: Have you lost your damn mind!?!

Roc: What, I didn't want to be seen as a home wrecker.

Yn: Idk, you even put my son into your sick fantasy, You creep (slaps him) he is my son not yours, you asshole. Don't ever call me again.

Like and comment