So Beautiful

Diggy POV
I'm taking Yn out for the weekend because of the stress she was going through. My future wife can't be unhappy about the same thing over and over again.

Yn: Daniel why are you taking me to Alaska?

Daniel: I told you I have to help produce a movie.

Lies, I'm really taking her to our cabin we have. When I proposed to her I bought a cabin in Alaska to celebrate and she was really loud in the mountains😛🌲🌿🐕🗻.

Yn: Ugh why am I going?
Daniel: I wanted company.
Yn: Why didn't you ask Teyanna to go?

Here we go again, I recently was in a movie The Start Up and Yn got jealous because me and Teyanna Taylor kissed and we talked after the movie.

Daniel: Look ok I know you don't want another female kissing your man, but you have to trust me. Besides I didn't get mad about you being married to Roc.

Yn: That's not fair I didn't know we were still married and how dare you to bring that up?

Daniel: You brought up the kiss, I was acting.

Yn: Looking at her ass is acting? ok can I look at Roc's dick? I'm just acting.

Daniel: Now you're making me mad your being stubborn and acting like a little child I want you to shut up now.

Yn POV

I know this nigga didn't tell me to shut up. Ok fine I'll bet he ain't getting none this whole weekend.

Nobody's POV

Yn and Daniel arrived at Alaska. When the driver drove to their cabin Yn got confused.

Yn: The movie is in Alaska.

Daniel:No.

Yn:Then why are we here?

Daniel:Go inside.

Yn POV

I went inside the cabin Daniel took me after I said yes to the engagement. I see the fireplace lite and I see wine and chocolate covered strawberries on the table and strawberry cheesecake homemade, I know it's homemade.

Yn: Daniel what's this?

Daniel: You have been stressed out about everything, I thought maybe we should go to your favorite place in the world to me.

Yn: Oh Danny (kisses him).

Nobody's POV

Diggy kisses Yn back lifting her right leg up around his waist and grinding on her. Yn took off both of their jackets and Diggy taking off their shoes tickling Yn feet a little. Diggy took off his shirt and unbuckled his belt and gripped Yn ass making her feel his member. Yn took off her shirt and bra Diggy squeezed her breast making her moan a little. Diggy took off both of their pants and put one finger in her going really fast.

Yn:Ugh Danny baby that feels good.

And the rest being hidden the way they made love in the mountains screaming with joy, crying for mercy and saying I love you. Why do something so beautiful be so sexual?