Rebirth and Imitation 【5】

Rebirth and Imitation (5)

  Lin Yehan ate his meal happily. Chewing happily, Bai Luo looked at this scene, smiled unconsciously, and raised his hand to touch Lin Yehan's hair.

  Lin Yehan had something in his mouth and looked up at Ruo Bailuo blankly. Bailuo looked at his right hand and was also shocked by his actions. From the moment he met Lin Yehan, he felt spiritually familiar and close to Lin Yehan. This time, it only confirmed his inner guess.

  Lin Yehan reacted, there was still some food in his mouth, he puffed his mouth, tried hard to make a smiling expression, and moved his head towards Bai Luo again.

  Bai Luo withdrew his hand naturally, pretending as if nothing happened just now, picked up an apple from the table, and lowered his head to peel the apple.

  The apple rotated in Bai Luo's hand, and the peel gradually fell off in a round shape. Lin Yehan looked at Bai Luo's slender fingers and took two more bites of rice. Bai Luo's hands are really beautiful, and he is also good-looking. He looks good everywhere.

  After Lin Yehan finished eating, Bai Luo handed him the apple in his hand. Seeing Lin Yehan holding the apple like a treasure, he smiled and said, "You look like someone I know." "

  Lin Yehan Luo?"

  Bai Luo nodded, "Well, you are very similar. Sometimes I almost think you are the same person." "We are

  nothing alike. Don't be fooled by appearances. He is nothing like me." "

  Lin Yeluo sat in the empty apartment. Bai Luo went to Lin Yehan's place. This knowledge made his chest full of panic and pain, as if he was watching fate walking along its established track. He shouted, He tried every means to stop it, but was powerless. He could only watch things develop step by step towards the goal he feared, and there was nothing he could do.

  No, he can't sit still and wait for death. This life is different from the previous life. He doesn't believe in fate. Moreover, besides, even if fate cannot be changed, the final outcome will be for Bai Luo and Lin Yeluo to be together... Lin Yeluo's eyes gradually dimmed. He

  became firm and clear, picked up the keys and drove to the hospital. As he walked to the door, he heard chatter and laughter coming from the ward. Bai Luo rubbed Lin Yehan's hair intimately. Why, I had only seen him for one day, right? ? He had been by Bai Luo's side for several years, and Bai Luo had never been so close to him.

  "You and Lin Yello are very similar. Sometimes it feels like you are the same person."

  Lin Yello leaned against the wall, his body shaking uncontrollably and clenching his fists. Only the pain in his palms could stop his gradual collapse.

  The conversation inside was still continuing, "Bai Luo, I added you on WeChat. Please agree to the friend request when you have time."

  Lin Yehan looked at him impatiently, and Bai Luo had no choice but to pick up his phone and open WeChat and clicked on it, "I I don't often use WeChat."

  "It's okay, it's okay. Just reply to my message when you have time." "

  Bai Luo, where do you live? Are you single?" Lin Yehan's thoughts were so obvious. .

  After Bai Luo first said the address, he paused. Lin Yehan looked at him with his ears propped up, his breathing slowed down, and then he suddenly covered his ears, "I won't listen, I won't listen. You are so good, why?" Maybe you're still single?" If it weren't for the injury on his leg, Lin Yehan would have covered his ears and rolled around on the bed.