The Beginning and the End of Love 【8】

The beginning and end of fate (8)

  The little fox took a few steps in Bai Luo's palm and fell down. Bai Luo looked at the ball in his palm nervously, fearing that the fragile little thing would be injured. Seeing that it was fine, I was a little troubled. What should the little thing eat? He had been unconscious for a long time. Could he be hungry?

  Bai Luo cast a dust-purifying spell and changed out of his dirty white robe.

  "What do you want to eat?"

  The little fox squinted and guessed in Bai Luo's palm, looking drunk, covering his face with his paws, and calling softly, not knowing what it meant.

  The little fox barked, pointing in one direction, with an obvious intention to go, and almost fell out of Bai Luo's hand.

  Bai Luo followed the little fox's instructions, paid attention to his surroundings, and walked in the direction pointed by the little fox.

  Bai Luo looked at the entrance of the cave. It was only half a person tall. He would have to bend down to get in. He was very reluctant to go in. But the little fox was very eager, turning it in his palm, pulling his thumb towards the hole.

  Bai Luo had no choice but to bend down and walk in. Unexpectedly, it became narrower and narrower, and he finally crawled out. After passing through the narrow hole, Bai Luo frowned at the dust on his knees and watched the happy little fox clear the dust off his body.

  Even if the egg you hatched is very willful, you cannot throw it away.

  The little fox's whole body collapsed on Bai Luo's hand, and Bai Luo always felt like it was wagging its tail.

  In front of him was a large medicinal field with rich spiritual energy. Bai Luo, who was influenced by Chu Liluo, also knew a little bit about it and could see how precious these medicinal herbs were. Bai Luo put the little fox down, and the little fox Li was holding a spiritual grass that was much larger than it and was chewing on it. Bai Luo looked at it all the time, always afraid that he would not find it if he was not careful. The little thing is not so small, it is difficult to find it if lost.

  Bai Luo picked some spiritual herbs with higher age and spiritual energy. Chu Liluo would definitely like these.

  And looking at the little fox's appearance, could it be that he feeds on red fruit grasses? He should also stock up on more food for the little foxes. There was only one valuable plant growing in the middle of the medicinal field, with blue flowers, and there was no other valuable plant around. As soon as Bai Luo got closer, he felt a refreshing chill.

  The little fox hooked Bai Luo's trousers, and Bai Luo knelt down, "You want me to eat it?" Bai Luo

  picked the flower off. Immortal beasts are naturally sensitive to the red fruit spirit grass, and they are good at healing wounds. This thing is specially used to treat his injuries. It was helpful. Bai Luo just ate it. There was a cool spiritual energy traveling around his limbs and bones. The injuries on his body healed quickly wherever it passed, and his knocked down cultivation level returned to its original level.

  "Little fairy beast. This is indeed a spiritual treasure."

  Bai Luo left some young herbs so that they could continue to grow. If you take them all away, it will cut off the opportunities for those who will come in the future, which is very inappropriate.

  Leave these, they still have seeds, and a new batch will grow next time in the secret realm.

  Bai Luo found another exit. After walking out, the strange thing was that he couldn't find a way in along the exit. Bai Luo held out the wind chime, sensed it with Huang Ling, and noticed that Chu Liluo's position was changing rapidly.