Chapter 23

Kate's POV:

After we finished eating, I set our plates in the sink. Butterflies were attacking my stomach. How could I have not argued with him? Why did I say yes? Why did I just not even say no? A simple no could've made him say "Let's wait till your ready then." but, I said fine. Fine? Even I was shocked at my words. I slowly walked back to the bedroom and sat on the bed. Harry walked in right behind me also. He came and sat next to me.

"Why are we sitting?" He said with a smile.

"I-I don't know if I'm ready.." I stuttered.

"I've already seen your whole body Kate." He said convincing.

"Not all at once!" I yelled.

"Kate, come on. You know we would eventually."

"But it's a shower, together.." I said looking down at my lap. His hand came and cupped my chin having me look at him.

"Why are you so worried?" He asked softly.

"There's nothing here to be proud of.." I said ashamed. His lips came and pressed into mine.

"There's everything to be proud of." He mumbled against my lips.

"No, there isn't. I know what people have said about me. It's nothing to be happy about, it's nothing to be proud of. I'm not happy with my bo--" I began saying quickly, but he cut me off by smashing his lips into mine to shut me up.

"Kate, listen to me. Your perfect. Maybe other people don't think so, but either way, your perfect to me and that's all that matters." He said smiling. I couldn't help but smile back.

"Now come on and do this easily or I'll do it for you." He said challenging.

"Is everything a challenge to you?" I giggled.

"Basically." He replied with a snicker.

"I'll win sooner or later." I said standing up. He stood up and flung me over his shoulder before I even had time to blink.

"Maybe you were going to listen, but I wanna have fun." He said evilly taking me back to the bathroom. I kicked, squirmed, and pounded my fists into his back. Nothing helped. As he walked, he began pulling down my shorts with his free hand.

"Harry!" I yelled pulling them up with a struggle.

What was he gonna do to me? How could his attitude change from sweet to, whatever this is?

He walked us into the bathroom and shut the door. I heard a click and he set me down. I looked over at the door knob, it was locked. He stood above me, smirking evilly. I stepped back, my lower back pressing into the sink. He pushed his body into mine, no hope of me escaping. He grabbed the bottom of the over shirt I was wearing and attempted to pull it over my head, but I stopped it. Was he going to undress me? What?

"Your under my control now." He smirked and quickly lifted the shirt over my head. His words gave me chills. "Your under my control now." replayed in my mind. He threw the shirt to the floor. He lifted me up and sat me on the sink. His hands wondered to the waist line of my shorts and began to pull them down. My hands came to his shoulders and attempted to push him away, he didnt budge. How was there so much power and strength in his body? I had my legs squirm. Both of his hands grabbed my thighs and violently pushed them down.

"Stop." He demanded looking me in the eye. Holy shit. Was he pissed off? I mean, his eyes were the normal color like usual, his jaw and fists weren't tightened.. So what was happening? Him pressing down on my thighs hurt slightly, so I thought I would tell him so he wouldn't hold guilt over his head like he would.