Chapter 61

Harry's POV:

"Should I get this one?" Kate asked holding up a red sweater to her chest. "Or this one?" She did the same except with a black one.

"Personally, I like the red one." Sophie smiled. All four of us were out shopping today. Kate, Sophie, Niall, and I. The girls have been trying a bunch of different clothes for about two hours or so.

"Uhh..." I looked at Niall who was standing right beside me, of course he was staring at Sophie though. "Get both." I smiled.

"I can't afford both." She said balancing her weight on her left leg. I smirked and crossed my arms, looking at her.

"Oh, and I can't?" I sarcastically asked. She rolled her eyes and placed the black one back on the hanger rack.

"I'll get the red that I'm going to pay for." As she walked by me, she quickly kissed my cheek and skipped along to the cashier. Sophie followed holding a dress and skirt. Kate and I argued earlier on who was going to pay for what, but I gave up after an hour of her saying she was going to buy her own clothes.

"Oh thank god. Now we can actually go get food." Niall perked as the girls finished paying. Kate grabbed her bag and Sophie grabbed hers. We walked out together and started to head to get food, until I saw three faces, ones I didnt need to see right now.

Kate's POV:

"Uhm, I think we should just go.." Harry suddenly grabbed my arm. I looked at him and saw the nervousness on his face.

"Why?" I asked. Sophie and Niall didnt even seem to hear as the kept walking to the Nandos, meanwhile Harry and I stayed in one spot.

"It's not a good idea..." He responded tugging my arm more. I looked at the Nandos and focussed for what Harry could be possibly talking about... Till I spotted my parents and Jack. My heart pumped so loud I could hear it in my ears, my knees felt weak, and I just wanted to crawl away and hide.

"Oh gosh that's Kate!" Jack exclaimed running towards us. Harry growled and stepped to be in front of me, blocking Jack from getting to me. "Kate." He said approaching Harry.

"Get away." Harry's voice was low, loud, and stern. I peered around Harry's arm to see Jack, his hands running through his hair.

"I need to talk to her." Jack protested. Harry stepped forward more to be face-to-face with Jack.

"What part of get away don't you understand?" Harry barked, his tone was so low, it was even scaring me.

"Hey what's going on?" I suddenly heard my father say. I looked up to see him and my mother rushing over, along with Sophie and Niall.

"I'll talk to my sister if I want to." Jack said loudly, shoving Harry. My head became dizzy, and I couldn't move. I just froze, my vision fuzzy, everything around me in slow motion.

"Wrong mistake." Harry shoved Jack, Jack smacking onto the floor. I found myself grabbing Harry's arm, trying to get him out.

"Don't you hit my son." My mothers voice boomed. I couldn't find my words. I tried to tell Harry to stop and let's go, but nothing came out. I just held onto his arm in hopes that he wouldn't start anymore violence.

"Well you did leave him at an early age. A good ass whooping would probably teach him when to fucking listen." Harry barked at my mother.

"Harry, please lets just go." I barely was able to say. Everyone's eyes turned to me, even Jacks as he was beginning to stand up.

"Can't you give us a second chance?" My dad finally said. I shook my head and felt the tears begin. Sophie came over and hugged me, having me let go of Harry.