Part 10

Mitch's Pov~

"Jerome. Jerome you have to wake up. Please i remember. I cant lose you not now...."

I couldn't help the small sobs coming from me somehow. Doctors rushed in, pushing me and Seto out of the room.

After all this time.... how many years. I remember. I remember it all.

The car crash. The screams. But i also remembering having stayed up for nights. Fretting over the simple words "Jerome will you marry me"

I could picture the stars that cloudless night. And the song on the radio. The candles in place. And his answer.

I cant think about it anymore. I just want to cry. No, i am crying.

Wandering my mind, playing back memories that only now felt like my own, an hour passed. Only then was i able to see my Jerome.

He was asleep, but not in the life or death way. The way that can give you chills. No. He was going to be okay. Thank god.

After resting for a bit, watching the rise and fall of Jeromes chest, i pulled seto out of the room. "Why. WHY?!" I yelled. And for no real reason I was filled with rage. And Seto knew it.

"Look, Mitch...."

"DONT 'LOOK MITCH' ME. I WAS ENGAGED SETO. THE MAN OF MY DREAMS. I DIED. AND YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING FOR YEARS! YEARS SETO."

"MITCH" he yelled, and it scared me. Sent shivers through my body with the tone of his voice, and glint in his eyes. "Listen to me for one god damn second okay?!"

And he explained everything....