Part 8 'Bring Me Back'

Setos Pov~

For a moment I was happy. I did still love him.

But then I remembered. He belongs to Jerome. That's where his heart is.

"Mitch. I do love you. But your heart doenst belong to me. I....I did something stupid. And lost your heart. Now its my job to take you back."

"t...take me back?...." His eyes were scared.

"To Jerome.  Your lover. Trust me."

He looked shocked. "I lost memory didn't I....."

I could only nod.

"T...then take me back....."

I took his hand and teleported. We were in a hospital room. Jeromes.

Mitch gasped.

"Mitch. you've been gone for two years. Herobrine took you. And Jerome tried to kill himself......"

His eyes widened. "B...because of.....me?"

I sighed. And he walked to the bed. "Is he..... dying?"

"Yes. he is."

Mitch hid his face. Crying for a love he didn't remember.

"He is dying. Mitch. Dying to have you back in his arms. that's why he is here. He couldn't take not having you. And now you're back. Remember? You're going to get married to him. The night you died."

"I....." He couldnt speak.

He sat there. And took everything I said in. For hours. I gave him every memory he had. Just enough for him to connect the dots in his head.

Nurses came and went. We were never bothered.

Mitch sat there. Listining.

That's whEn monitors started to go off. Buzzing. Beeping.  And through the noise Mitch spoke. "I remember. Everything."