Part 7 'All That Remains'

((sssooooo soooo sorry for the wait......))

Setos Pov~

Mitch. Hes alive. I know it.  As I sat in the hospital chair, I got a feeling. only I would get.

He lost it and became a keeper. I dont blame him at this point.  Two years.

Its always two.... no more. no less.

This was the day Mitch 'Died' two years ago.

I turned to Ty and whispered. "Hes alive.."

Ty glanced at me. "I hope.... after all this...."

I shook my head. "No. Mitch is alive."

His eyes widened. "H..how?"

"I dont know.  But he is. " I lied. 

I got to my feet. And made my way out the door. I closed my eyes and focused on Mitch's energy. 

At this point.  I couldn't care less who saw my magic. So I teleported.

When I opened my eyes. I saw trees. And a castle. Painted black by the years.

This was it.  This is where Mitch is. ....

I made my way up. The door,  odd enough,  was wide open.  I walked in.

As I walked through the halls the feeling got stronger.  This feeling.  Dread. Should I not be here? Is this wrong?

I turned and faced stairs leading up.  I began up them. thinking and re thinking this.  It took about two minuets to reach the top. 

Two iron doors stood in my way.  Shut. but not locked. And beyond the door I heard sobbing. I pushed them open. And in the center of the room lay a dead body. Mangled toorn and bloody.

The sobbing continued. And im the corner a figure sat. Knees to his chest and face in his hands crying. There were no wings. No tails.  This was no keeper.

Or not that I saw. but this person..... this was mitch. His hair overgrown. clothes torn. This was mitch. But something was off.

His sobbing stiffled and he looked up.  A mic of relief horror and happieness spread across his face. "S...seto..."

His voice raw from crying. But younger....

I walked to him and helped him up. 

"Y..youve changed. you grew. But you still came for me like you said you would..." he muttered.

"You still care. You still love me...."

Then it hit me. He lost his memory. Time moved back for him. This was mitch from seven years ago...