Playful Manoban's

Lisa POV

"Yahhh! Don't throw the Christmas balls. " I shouted and Jungwoo turned around and see my fuming face. This kid!

"Hihihi. Levi catch! " He said and they exchanged throwing Christmas balls again. What the?!

"More more!!! " Lucas said and my naughty son Jungwoo throw more Christmas balls. Oh gosh!

"Yahhhh! I told you stop already. Your mom will be mad if she saw your mess. " I said. I went closer to them when

*bogshhhhh*

"Awwwww" I said when my butt land to the carpet.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA" The boys laughed on me.

"Yahhhh!" I said Irritatedly. They thought I'm still playing with them so they laugh harder and throw the Christmas balls on me.

"Yahhhh! Stop it! Aww awww Yahhh! " I shouted but this naughty boys of mine never stop. Aishh!

"MANOBAN!!!! " I heard my wife. Oh speaking of my tiger wife huhuhu

"What are you doing? Boys!!! Stop that. " She said and they did. See? They only listen to their mom. Hmp!

"Awww hun.. They play along and throw the Christmas balls to me. " I said and exageriting my pain. Well actually I really had butt pain. Jennie who is carrying River went closer to me.

"I told you set up the Christmas Tree but look you've been played with your sons. Tsk! Lisa I'm telling you, even if tomorrow is Christmas I will let you sleep in the couch. Be a Dad! My gosh! " Jennie said. My exageriting pain is no use huhu.

"Hun, I'm not the one playing. They throw me the Christmas balls. " I said to them.

"No Dada! You said like this " Kids, let's play while Mommy is breastfeeding River. " You said that way Dada. Don't lie! Hmp! "Jungwoo said. I face palmed. I thought I have dozen of buddy here. Guess I'm not 😭

"Heheh Hun we're just having.... Fun? " I said while trying to smile. I see the fuming tiger getting more anger.

"LALISA!!! You really getting in my nerves! " She said sternly.

"Here! Look after the kids. I'm so done with you. Make sure they take a bath and ready before 10pm dinner at the Mansion. Stop being a Kid! You know exactly I am pregnant! Don't add another stress on me. Arghh! " She said and left me with River and the boys.

"It's okay Dada. We got you. " Jungwoo said and tap my shoulder.

"Okay! Help Dada. My butt hurt. I need to get up. " I said. Ella and Lia also arrived with Lily, Leo and Naeun.

"Dad, are you okay? What happened?" Ella asked me.

"Yeah.Dad, what happened? " Lia asked me.

"I'm okay. I'm okay. Ella can you get me some ice and pain killer? My butt hurts. " I told her so she did.

"Dad,what happened? Does your back hurts as well? " Lia asked me while helping me to sit in the sofa.

I told them what happened. Ella arrived with what I told her.

"Hayss, I told you guys don't play along. Look what you did to Dada. " Ella said.

"Dad, lay on the sofa facing it. I will put the ice in your butt. " Ella said. Lia help me and I carefully did that as my back really hurts.

"Lily, Naeun, Jungwoo, Leo gather the Christmas decors. We will set up the Christmas Tree together. Priya, Avery, Levi, Lucas and River you stay with Dada okay? Dada is hurt. Cheer up Dada for us. Lia let's supervise this little ones. Mommy must be so upset seeing this mess. " Ella said. She's really like mini Jennie.

They started cleaning up and setting up the Christmas Tree. Avery and Priya holds the ice pack in my butt.

"Dada hold my hand. " River said so I did. She's really cute.

"Me too. "Levi said.

" How about me Dada? "Lucas said and was about to cry.

" Hey hey stop crying. Hold Dada's arm instead. "I said and extended my right arm that holds River.

Even I have naughty kids, I am still lucky to have them. I can't asked for more but to see them grow.

The kids successfully set up the Christmas Tree. I also drink pain killers. It's already 6pm so I need to ask them to prepare later. My back is still in pain but I can manage to stand up.

"Okay kids, we need to prepare now. We will go to Grandma Chittip and Grandpa Marco's house. Boys I will be with you, while Girls be with Ella and Lia Unnie. You got it? " I asked them

"Yes Dada! " They said in unison.

"Okay chop chop! " I said and they started moving now.

"Jungwoo, Leo help Dada okay? My back still in pain. " I told them.

"Okay Dada. Hold me so I can assist you upstairs. " Leo said while Jungwoo holds Priya, Lucas and Levi.

This is one of my struggle having a bunch of kids, during bath time we have to divide our tasks but I am greatful that my kids are responsible to their younger siblings.

They're not just siblings, slowly they become friends with each other. They help themselves and make sure everyone is okay. I am happy seeing my little Manoban's growing as I expected but exceeding my expectations as I see the warmest love they give witg each other.

They might play, argued and even cried together but at the end of the day they will laugh and smile as if nothing happens.