Christmas Eve

Jennie POV

Lisa is really getting in my nerves! I have to avoid stress so I let her do all the work since Irene Unnie told me I have to prevent myself to get stress as I was bearing our 11th child and I am not getting younger. The risk is starting to get higher.

I looked at my small baby bump. I'm currently in my second trimester (4 months) and my belly is starting to create a shape.

"Hi Bean! Are you having a good sleep in there? Mommy was annoyed to Dada, hayss I hope you will not tire Momma and will not ask a lot of cravings. Be a good one okay? Mommy and Dada loves you! " I said and caress my tummy.

"Hun... Are you preparing? The kids are about to finish. " I heard my husband. I turned around and see her in tuxedo. Such a beautiful handsome guy.

"Are you still mad at me? " She asked me

"Are you still mad at me? " She asked me. I shook my head.

"I can't be mad of you for a long time but you really pissed me off earlier. " I said and pout. She went closer and held my waist.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you mad. I was just enjoying playing with the kids. It will neve happened again. " She said and kiss my forehead.

"You better Manoban! Or else you sleep in the couch. " I said and glare to her.

"Aigoo! My cutie wife. Really? You can sleep without me? Okay! I will just sleep in the couch or hmm I'll join the kids with their room. " She said teasing me. I glare to her.

"Did I say you will sleep there? No! You stay here! " I said and stomped my feet. She laughed on me before kissing my head again.

"Aigoo! You really can't take a joke. Fine fine! You beautiful pregnant woman needs my handsome face every morning. " She said and leaned to kiss my lips.

"I love you hun

"I love you hun. " She said

"I love you too. " I said and kiss her again. We shared a passionate kiss before we stop and forget the dinner

"I need a hand Hun. Please help me wear my dress. " I said she nod her head.

We went inside the closet. I get my dress and wear it. Lisa help me to zip my dress.