Argument

Lisa POV

Tsk! I really look like a panda. I'm here in the bathroom. The kids are now opening their gifts. Aww my eyes hurts especially the right one which Jennie punches. I never thought a pregnant woman can punch like that.

She's also ignoring me as I know she kept holding her rage to be mad again. Hayss It was an accident but she always torture me when something happened to the kids. I wear again my sun glasses. After opening gifts, I wanted to have some rest.

"Yey! Thank you Grandma and Granpa! " Naeun said receiving a doll house.

"I got a car toy! Will definitely play this, right Levi, Lucas? " Jungwoo said and the twins nod with him.

"Yey! A snow castle doll! " Lily said and jump in excitement

"Squishy! " Levi and Lucas exclaimed.

"Thanks Grandma and Granpa! This dress is so beautiful! " Lia said as well as Ella

The kids were so happy receiving their gifts from their grandparents, aunts, uncles and from us.

"Lisayahhh, Merry Christmas! Here's the ampao. We accept cards, cheque, or any cash minimum of 100,000 won. " Jeongyeon said while holding her daughter.

"Lisa, us too! Here's my child's ampao. We only want Cash hehehe. " Seulgi said

"Hep! We also need one Lisayahhhh. Here! " Jisoo unnie said.

I face palmed. They are excited than their children.

"Aish! Let me give it to your wives. You might trick the kids! " I said and they glare to me.

"Yah!!! Why do you have to give it to them? We're here! " Seulgi said and stomped her feet.

"What do you say Bear? " Irene appeared.

"Hehe Nothing babe. Lisa will give the money for our child hehe. " Suelgi said.

"Ani... They want to receive it since they said they are here. " I honestly said. As expected, Unnie pinch the ear of Suel while the rest were dragged by their wives.

"Lisayahhh where's our gift? " My friends asked me. Look who's the kid here.

"Tss. Nothing new. Here! " I said and handed them my gifts. I try to supress my laughter as my wife will punch me again.

"What the actual fuck! " Jisoo Unnie said.

"Holy molly! Lisaaaaaa! " Jeongyeon said

"Oh so hot! I like your taste Lisayahhh! " Wendy said

"Where's mine where's mine? " Suel said and I gave her gift.

"Holy fucking shit!!!! " Suel said and what comes after is unbelievable

"Oh shit! " Dax and Drei exclaimed (Priya and Diana's twins, 15 months old)

"Shit. " Jewel said( Jisoo Unnie and Rosie's daughter, 9 months old)

"Holy Moly! Hahahah" Charlotte said(Nayeon and Jeongyeon's daughter, 9 months old)

"Blaahhhhh babababa ba" Ivy mumbled and accidentally raise her middle finger that immediately covered by Suel(Irene Unnie and Suel's 7 month old baby)

"Fuck" Lucas said that widen my eyes

"Shit" Levi said that I almost left me fainted.

"Oh gosh! " I mumbled and I saw my wife and her friends looked at our direction with fuming stare.

"KANG SEULGI!!! "

"JEONGYEON!!!!!!! "

"JISOOOO!!!!!