1. Emergence of Strength: Chapter One.

As the morning sun painted the room in a warm glow, Y/N was greeted by the enticing aroma of her favorite breakfast. With eager anticipation, she hurried down the stairs, the excitement evident in her swift steps. In the cozy kitchen, her mother, radiating a gentle grace despite the trials of her early 50s, welcomed Y/N with a loving smile. The two shared a heartfelt embrace, a silent celebration of the unspoken bond between a resilient daughter and her nurturing mother.

Y/N gently kissed her mother's cheek, a poignant moment in their daily ritual. In her universe, her mother was the constellation that illuminated her existence, the unwavering center of her world.

Y/N, at the age of 23, is a striking embodiment of beauty and strength. Her physical allure is impossible to ignore, marked by ethereal features that captivate those who meet her.

With light green eyes that carry a depth of resilience and wisdom, she gazes upon the world with a quiet intensity that hints at the strength within.

Her choice of short hair adds a touch of modern elegance to her appearance, framing her face with a bold and confident edge. The effortless grace with which she carries herself complements the physical strength that defines her character. Y/N's beauty is not just skin deep; it is a reflection of the indomitable spirit that resides within.

Y/N, a resilient and determined omega, bears the scars of a turbulent past, abandoned by her alpha father and left to navigate the harsh realities of a pack that belittles omegas. Despite her low rank, she stands as a true fighter, possessing a strength that defies societal expectations.

Her world centers around her mother, the pillar of her existence. The bond they share, forged through adversity, is a testament to Y/N's unwavering commitment to protecting her family. Her hatred for alphas stems from the abandonment and hardships she endured, a fire within her that fuels a staunch refusal to submit to their dominance.

Tragically, the foundation of Y/N's animosity toward alphas traced back to her tumultuous birth. Faced with life-threatening complications, the doctor made a difficult choice to remove her mother's uterus, an act that saved Y/N's life but left her father disillusioned. Discovering that his omega wife could no longer provide him with a male heir, he callously abandoned both his spouse and the two-day-old Y/N.

From that pivotal moment, an enduring hate toward alphas took root in Y/N's heart, fueled by the heartbreaking betrayal of her father and the scars left by his abandonment.

The struggles of Y/N's mother, an omega, unfolded in the relentless challenges of shielding her daughter from the persistent harassment by alphas lingering around their home. Life, as a single mother, was marked by the hardships of dealing with these unwelcome advances from both alphas and betas.

At the tender age of 14, Y/N faced a harrowing incident as her first period unleashed a scent so alluring that a drunken, middle-aged alpha broke into their home. In this moment of peril, Y/N's mother assumed the role of a fierce guardian, shielding her daughter from harm. It was this traumatic event that ignited Y/N's unwavering resolve to become a fighter, vowing to protect her mother and herself against the challenges posed by the relentless and predatory forces in their world.

In their humble two-bedroom house within the picturesque yet challenging confines of the pack, Y/N and her mother navigate a world where the beauty of the surroundings contrasts sharply with the harsh reality of their daily lives.