CHAPTER IV

Rosalie pov :
(Time skip)

9:00 pm and I want to throw myself off the astronomy tower.While I could be getting ready for the first party of the year like everyone else I'm instead making my way to detention.

I can't believe I'm going to be stuck in a room with that idiot for a week. I swear to god if he tries to pull anything ,especially after what happened today I will throw him off the astronomy tower myself.

Not only am I missing time that I need to get ready but me and the group have this tradition to do a beginning shot before every party in my dorm. Obviously by the time I get back it would still be on But I would rather be there than here.

I knock on the door to McGonagle's classroom , knowing that Sirius has already arrived from the voices coming from the classroom. "Come in." McGonagle says silencing Sirius's voice.

Once I opened the door fully I see McGonagle sitting at her desk with a stack of papers that she's now cleaning up , and across from her is Sirius sitting in the front row of the classroom.

"Hello miss Crouch.." she said a small smile on her face "take a seat." She continued as she finished cleaning the last bits of her desk. Returning the smile , I made my way to one of the backseats.

Until I heard tutting, which made me look to the front of the classroom only to see McGonagle with her hand out gesturing to one of the seats at the front.

"Not back their , you already know this Rosalie" she said watching me with her cat eyes as I made my way to the front finding the furthest seat from the
cocky boy who hasn't said a word since I came in.

"You two will be staying here for an hour , now I trust you two not to leave so I won't lock the door." McGonagle said standing at the door with books floating next to her.

Turning towards us while giving us a threatening look "if I find out that one of you or both of you have left this classroom before 10:00 I will make tomorrows detention will be worse" she said giving us one last look before leaving the classroom.

The only thing that could be heard was the clock ticking and my foot tapping. Until he spoke first.

"So are you two still together?" He said leaning on his left arm while looking at me. "What?" I replied already irritated by the whole situation.

"You and Gideon" he said back while getting up and moving a chair to come sit infront of me. "No we haven't but only because I haven't spoken to him yet" I replied making me think about the argument that's bound to happen.

I let out a sigh leaning my head on my hands, "fuck..." I said it some sort of whisper , my head hurting from everything that's happened in the last few hours , can the world just give me a fucking break.

"I don't know what you ever saw in him , he was so annoying." He said breaking the silence , while playing with the sleeves of his shirt.

"You can't talk , you're in people's business all the time ." I said rolling my eyes while letting out a scoff.
"Firstly , Im not in anybody's business.." he stated which made me raise my eyebrows, but the look he gave told me not to speak.

"And secondly girls love it when I'm in their business, they also love it when I'm in something else but that's a whole different conversation." He finished making me give him a weird look.

"You're way too cocky for your own good,"I said leaning forward "you talk about all these girls wanting to fuck you but really when was the last time you was with a girl" I said giving him a challenging look.