Pleasant mornings.

A/N: This isn't proofread yet. Excuses for the typing errors.

****
In an affectionate moment between Murtasim and Meesam, Meerab catches them both in their balcony. Without thinking for a bit even, she bumped into the father-daughter duo. But she didn't disturb them, cuz how her husband could be disturbed by the presence of his wife near him? Could he be?

"How I always waited for this moment, you know what Murtasim tum dono ko aise dekh ke alag si khushi hoti hai mujhe" Meerab instantly caught her husband's attention while his daughter was peacefully playing in his arms.

"Uth gyi tum" He turned back to face her. There was nothing but a deep ocean kind of affection in Murtasim's eyes for her.

"Han, dekhne ayi thi mere bagair baba aur beti kese enjoy kar rahe hain, haina meesam" She twitched meesam's nose lovingly which caught Murtasim's attention once again.

"Meerab wo, my nose is actually getting very cold, can you please give me a warm hello to it?" He teased, as he said this, meerab gently placed a kiss on his nose and yes, it was actually warm. Exactly how he wanted.

"Though I didn't expect that, Meerab" putting his other arm on her shoulder, he said.

"You should get used to these small gestures from me" She said, in an utter response to him.

"Meerab, you know what?

"What?"

"If I were a professional photographer, my room, living room, dinning room, my professional photography room, they would've been filled with your pictures there"

"Ah, I would've never argued with you for your this decision" Meerab blushed. She knew what she said, she knew she had made murtasim needy for her.

"But I still have professional camera, if you really want, I will just keep photographing you and do nothing all day" The beautiful morning they were sharing with their little one in his arms, that intimacy was refreshing. They were looking at the sunrise which looked even more beautiful when they looked at the sun first then to their little bunch of love and joy.

"But murtasim, now you have a daughter too. Won't you photograph her more? More than me even?" Meerab asked. She was actually curious.

"But you are my first love, yes meesam could be second, but why would I not want my wife and daughter's pictures better in my room than only you or only meesam?"

"You have my heart for this thought, I would love it if our room is full with my and my daughter's pictures, no? But where do you stand in all this situation?" She teased him. She had an answer to her own question in her mind but didn't convey it to him.

"Maybe I stand in your heart?"

"Wo tou hai hi, main tou room ka pooch rh--rhi thi" she blushed. He knew how to make her blush despite any physical touch.

"Ab itni choti choti baton par blush karo gi tou soch lo, iss maamle mein main kamzoor dil ka admi hon, I'll die early"

(A lil reference from "AH", people who've read, would know it)

"Uh-- please murtasim mere samne marne maraane wali baatein na kia kro" he gently placed a kiss on her forehead when he realized she actually didn't like such things at least from his mouth.

"Meerab, you are my home, my soul and my everything and Meesam, meri jaaaan, my heart" he said it to her placing a gentle kiss on her shoulder, she giggled.

"I know, and all my love is just for you" meerab replied getting merged into his arms.

"Chalein? Nashta karne?" Meerab asked from Meesam.

"Yaasshhh maa-ma" she replied to meerab pointing her little hands towards the room. They both adored how their life was so settled after being together in each other's solace. They thanked to Almighty.

Meerab was in the kitchen preparing for their breakfast, feena their maid was helping her whereas Murtasim and Meesam were in their room, he got her changed into fresh clothes putting a few toys with her so that she can play while he went to change. Now daddy and daughter were fresh!

"Baa-ba, mama" she wanted to go to her mama, who was just setting nashta table in their living room.

"Aw dekho mama aa gyi" he pointed towards meerab.

"Main ne socha nashta yahan hi le aaon magar ap dono tou set hain bahir anay ke liye"

"Wo actually ap ka husband pro hain" Meesam's was wearing a pair of socks cuz it was cold but look what? One was different from the other. Meerab simple laughed over his over-confident comments.

"Allah, Murtasim, Meesam ki socks different hain ek dusre se"she laughed that their living room filled with her giggles and laughter, Murtasim could simple adore her. She was looking gorgeous even she wasn't wearing any makeup, heavy dresses. Still, her laughing face knew how to lead to his heart.

"As--al asal mein, main ne ye iss liye kia taa ke tumhe hasta howa dekh sakun" he gripped his hands on her waist.

"Meesam samne bethi hai yar" Meerab indicated towards Meesam.

"Tou ek din uss ne bhi bare hona hai"

"Baad me karlena ye sab tum, aabhi nashta karo, itni mehnat se banaya hai"

"Main ne miss kardiya apni begum ko nashta banate howe dekhna, shit" Murtasim said this in a regretting voice tightening his grip on her waist.

"K-koi baat nai phir kabhi sahi"

"Phir kabhi kyun? Jab dil abhi chah raha hai"

"Acha tou matlab baad mein dil nhi kare ga? Mujhe dekhne ka?"

"Aise ho sakta hai bhala?" He pulled her close. Their chests were meeting in an interaction.

"Nhi, BILKUL NHI" she said as she wanted to warn him that only she had the rights to get his sights and looks.

"I don't want to break our grip right now" As he said, how can they stay blessed for more than few minutes. Meesam's cranky sounds interrupted them. She wanted her baba to leave her mama. Yes, she was possessive for her father. She made her way to Murtasim's feet and tucked herself with his legs.

"Baa-ba" she moved away Murtasim's leg to leave meerab from his grip. They both were laughing on what Meesam's new achievement was. To pull her baba's leg and for what? For leaving her mama from his grip.

"Excuse me little madam, he is my husband and I won't leave her" she smiled at how mini Meesam was looking from her view point.

"That means I'm wedged in two very possessive ladies, interesting" Murtasim teased when Meerab expressed her possessiveness.

"Abhi tumne dekha hi kahan hai mujhe iss tarhan"

"Tou dikhao na kis cheez ka intezar hai?" He loved seeing her jealous side.

"Filhaal apni beti ko sambhaalo, mera qatal kar de gi"

"Iss bechari ko ye kia pata khud kitni qurbat ke baad ayi hai"

(This dumb doesn't know she has come after much closeness)

"Aur kya, this is nothing my little baby" Meerab held Meesam who was still hanged with her father's leg and squeezed her cheeks.

They finished their breakfast and had one of the best mornings. Their life was all set after spending time with each other, after letting all bads go out of their lives. They were happy.

*****
A/N: Soooo, this is the end of part one. I think umm I am tired now. Hahahahaha. Will let y'all get other update very soon. Until then, let me know how is it? Does it need any change?