Unspoken love.

Murtasim was not at home now. Meerab found herself on a mission to either call Maryam or not. The conflict between Malik Zubair and Murtasim Khan was over now. Haya was still there in village. No one in the haveli was allowed to call Haya or even talk to her. They didn't meet her since Meerab had come back. Only the maids there, were willing to do her work, no one else. Ma begum had cut off her relations with her.

Meerab found the situation draped with the issue to call Naurez, to ask for Maryam's number from him. Now, she finally decided to execute it.

"Should I call Naurez, or not?" Meerab asked herself, she really wanted to invite Maryam to Meesam's second birthday party. But how? Could she be able to? She finally gathered the courage to call Naurez. Meerab called Naurez because he was in Hyderabad despite the fact, they had cut their relations with Maryam's family, Murtasim always made sure to keep an eye on Maryam and her family. Maryam was in London, her sim must've changed, so Meerab took Naurez's number from Murtasim and decided to call him.

"H-ello, Naurez baat kar rahe hain?" She asked slightly trembling.

"Jee, ap kaun?" He asked.

"Main Meerab, Murtasim Khan ki biwi" She told him.

"Oh! Is everything alright?" He asked.

"Yes, everything is good. I wanted to have Maryam's new number" She uttered.

"I think you don't know that Maryam doesn't want-" He couldn't complete.

"I know, I know everything. I just want to have her number, please. I want to invite her, here" She added.

"I-I'll send it to you" He finally agreed.

"Thank you, thank you so much" She replied.

****
Meerab was finally going to call Maryam. She was befuddled, confused. It'd been more than 2 years, she had talked to her. The one, whom she always considered a sister.

"Hell-o. Mar-yam there?" She finally said it.

"Yes? Who-o are you?" Maryam almost understood who was there on the call. But she wasn't sure, Meerab's voice was trembling so, she couldn't understand clearly.

"I'm Mee-rab" As she said, tears started falling down from her eyes.

"Meerab? Meerab, ap?" Maryam cried. The environment was emotive and sensitive.

"How are you?" Maryam asked.

"I'm fine, I want to meet you as soon as possible, Maryam" She said.

"I miss you so much, Meerab" She keenee

"A lot has happened in these two years, Maryam. I cannot explain in words. So for that, I want to meet you. You are a phuppo now" she demonstrated.

"Omg!! Really? Ma sha Allah." She uttered.

"There's second birthday of Meesam, coming after 2 days. And I really wanted to invite you. But you're out of country" She said.

"Why didn't you invite me on the first birthday of Meesam? Omg it seems so weirdly good to call Meesam" She assented.

"I'll let you know each and everything. I just want to meet you really soon. Can you come to Pakistan?" She asked.

"In two days? Wouldn't it be difficult for me?" She replied. The circumstances Maryam was going through were not that easy to be neglected.

"I don't know, either you come in two days or take a week. But I want to meet you, I want to share each and every detail with you, Maryam" She uttered.