Genuine interactions.

Murtasim left home and meerab got meesam cleaned after the breakfast. Meesam was a baby always too excited and it was unable for her to sleep, but she made her sleep at any cost or either she would disturb her. Now, she was getting bored so she decided to head to maa begum. Ma begum and meerab were no more saas-bahu since all the bads had left their way. Meerab made her way to the lounge.

"Aray meerab ao beta" Maa begum said.

"Wo meesam so gyi thi tou socha ap logo ke pas aa jaun kuch der" she gently said to them.

"Zaror" There was no more sadness in between them. Maa begum was so happy to see Meerab and Murtasim together again. Anwar chacha and meerab shared a father daughter bond since meerab came back.

"Assalam alikum baba" Meerab said to Anwar chacha.

"Waalikum asalam" He became teary-eyed when he heard that baba from Meerab. Meerab sat with him on the couch.

"Aa-p ki ankh mein ansu-u kyun?" Meerab frankly asked him.

"Nhi-nhi beta ansu nhi, bas jab jab tumhare mun se baba sunta hun tou dil ko araam hota hai" He said while putting a hand on her head. Maa begum felt all the pain and rage that moment. Thinking that their life could've been like this before as well. If there were no problems, no doubts between them. But she was grateful for his son's happy life.

"Meerab aaj meesam ko mere pas sula do gi?, mera bohat dil kar raha hai" Maa begum politely asked meerab if she would allow. And how can't she? She was her grandma. She wholeheartedly believed her.

"Jee zaror pouchna ki kia baat hai ma begum" meerab smiled.

"Jab se tum gayi, mujhe tou lagta hi nhi tha main kabhi apne murtasim ki aulaad dekh sakun gi, unhe apni gaud mein khela paun gi" Maa begum gently placed a kiss on Meerab's forehead and said,

"Magar jab tum ayi, apne sath sath ek tuhfa le kar ayi, mere murtasim ki beti, meri meesam"

"Maa begum sahi keh rhi hain mujhe tou lagta tha meri aulad bhi mujh se chin gayi hai magar.." They became emotional, so emotional and Meerab hugged maa begum. She couldn't reply to any one of them but she felt glad that she came back. Cuz not only her life, everyone present there, their life was filled with happiness!

*****
Bakhtu and murtasim were in gaon. There was no malik zubair LANDS saga anymore but he was interrupting naila's life once again. After killing her husband, he killed her mother. And murtasim couldn't resist this anymore. He had to go to gaon. After all, he was Murtasim Khan. He handled the situation wittily. He left for home.
In the haveli, all of them were sitting on the dining table for the dinner but hey were waiting for murtasim to come home so they could be able to start. Mirtasim was late today than the usual.

"Aray wah, mere liye intezar kia jaa rhaa tha" He entered the dining room and said.

"Han tum itni dair ghar se bahar nhi rehte tou socha agar aaj dair ho hi gayi ho tou ham bhi zara maan rakhen tumhara, akhir meri pauti ke baap ho, kyu anwar?" Maa begum replied to him.

"Jee bhabi begum" He laughed.

Everything was going well until Murtasim saw no expressions on Meerab's face. Didn't she miss her husband? Was she really not interested in what's happening around her?

"Kia howa meerab tum bhi tou kuch bolo" He asked her in a whispering sound.

"Kuch nhi howa. Meesam kaafi frustrated lag rhi thi mujhe kuch dair pehhle" She consciously replied. Meesam was really being displeased since she woke up from her sleep in the afternoon.

"Mujhe yaad kar rhi ho gi, tumne tou kia nhi ho ga" He teased.

"I am serious Murtasim" She exclaimed as she was also not feeling well, because of having headache cuz meesam kept crying and irritating her.