🔥 Not another biker.

PEZZY X GN!READER

PRNS; THEY/THEM

///

READER POV;

I hate motorbike guys, they're always some old man wearing leather and being a dick to me. I guess that comes with working at the gas station, you see one biker and 10 more come barging in and hitting on you with their smoker lungs. It sucked. I hate looking more feminine than the other people at my workplace.

"$12.75." I was ringing up a customer and I heard a bike pull up to the gas station. Oh great, an old piece of shit, here to hit on me for no reason. It's a shame that bikers have such a bad reputation with me, since motorbikes are cool, I've always wanted one since I watched teen beach movie for the first time.

(Cruisin' for a bruisin' from teen beach movie totally didnt come up at my playlist during writing this, perfect timing for it lmaoo)

My thoughts were stopped when I heard the ding of the door opening, signalling that the biker was inside the store now. Oh great, he's coming towards me, I bet when he takes the helmet off he'll look like a fossil.

He took his helmet off, holding it in one hand and holding his credit card in the other. Oh. He's hot. I thought, listening to him speak.

"I need to pay for gas, can you put it in the system or something, I don't know how it works." He chuckles, Oh. His voice is pretty.

I nod, "Yeah, I can put that in the system, I just need to write down what I'm doing so that any customers know why I'm missing." I explain, scribbling something down. I make sure he doesn't see that I've put the note in the same hand as his card.

He walks outside and I follow him, scanning my card on the scanner so it goes into employee mode. I put his card numbers into the system, successfully paying for his gas. I hand the card back to him, wrapping it in the receipt so that he doesn't feel the note underneath.

I walk back inside, getting back to work and hoping my plan works.

- - -

PEZZY POV;

- - -

I take the receipt off my card, feeling another piece of paper underneath, I look at it. It reads; 'Call me; ######-##### - ____' I chuckle, putting my card in my wallet and the paper in front of it.

Driving home, I think about the person I saw in the gas station. They looked androgynous, and hot. I get home and close my garage after putting my bike in park and shutting it off, leaving my helmet in the room with it. My curiosity gets the better of me and I call the number, hoping they've finished their shift by now.

It rings through and goes onto voicemail, I listen to the after message, "Hey, If you're the cute biker guy, I'm not off my shift, if you aren't, sucks to suck I guess." It ends there, I laugh. They must've set a new one after I left.

- - -

READER POV;

- - -

I clock out, ending my shift and getting in my car. I check my phone, seeing a missed call from a random number. I find myself calling it back, getting an answer after two rings, "Hey, Is this hot biker guy?" I ask, weird way to start a call, but whatever.

"I don't know, You tell me, is this the hot gas station worker?" He asks back and I laugh.

I put my phone on speaker, pulling out of the gas station staff parking lot. "If that hot gas station worker is named ____, then yeah."

He chuckles, "Then if that hot biker guy is named Pezzy, then yeah, its me." He replies. I hear typing on a keyboard and clicking on a mouse.

"What 'cha doing?" I ask, smiling as i park my car, turning it off and closing my garage door. I sit on my sofa, laying down and looking at the ceiling.