☁️ Say what you need and you can stay in denial.

BIGPUFFER X ELASTICDROID

PRNS; ---

HIGHSCHOOL AU

PT2

///

DROIDS POV

///

"Chris hasn't been coming into school lately, he's only ever here like once a week. And if he has been coming in, He hasn't been coming to any of the classes i have with him, i feel like he's avoiding me. Did i do something wrong?" I was rambling to Pezzy about how worried I was about Puffer.

Speaking of Pezzy, He was hanging at my house today, although we weren't playing video games like we usually do, we were talking about our problems. Well, I was talking about my problems, Pezzy was listening patiently. "Dude, He's probably ill or something, if you're that worried you can go to his house and check on him, I doubt you did anything wrong." Pezzy was good at comforting, even if he was one of the loudest people I know, besides Grizzy and Matt.

I nod slowly, "That's a great idea! Thank you Pezzy, you always know what to do!" I engulf him in a tight hug, hearing him chuckle and pat my back with one hand.

"You're welcome, Droid, Now go check on your boyfriend."

///

PUFFERS POV

///

I had been avoiding Droid. It's embarrassing really, I got a raging crush on him so i started avoiding him to block the feelings out. I stopped going to my math and science, even if I'm good at them, I didn't want to risk the feelings slipping out and him thinking I was weird. We had a science test today, I couldn't just skip that class, I needed to go to it, which means I'd see Droid.

I walked to my science, five minutes early so i could get everything set up. "Chris?" It was Mr C. I looked over at him, I was slightly hyperventilating in my seat, way too nervous. "You haven't been coming to my class and you seem very shaky and nervous today, Is everything okay?"

I looked at the paper on my desk, "I- Um... Can i talk to you after class about it..?" I glanced up at him, I knew he was the teacher who could help me in this kind of situation, not that I'd know anything about it.

He smiled, "Of course you can." With that, he greeted the students who walked into the class, telling them the rules of the test and whatnot, all the boring stuff.

There he was, Droid in all his glory, Walking into the class and staring right at me. I noticed his face light up with joy and he walked to the seat next to me, which had a gap between me and said seat, so nobody could cheat on the test. He sat down, talking to me before the test started. "Chris! Where have you been? I've missed you dude! I thought I might've said something wrong one day, remember I told you that you can tell me to shut up if I do something wrong!"

Mr C told us the test was starting and Droid focused on the test, starting to get to work, as did i.

///

AFTER THE TEST

DROIDS POV

///

As i was leaving the class, I noticed Puffer waited behind, talking to Mr C about something, probably asking to move seats since I was just the worst person ever.

///

PUFFERS POV

///

I stayed behind, standing next to Mr C's desk. "So, What's up?" He began, noticing me shift anxiously.