The Drug Girl!

You were rocking around the school during a free period and found a young girl singing. 

???:

(Y/N): Oh, that must be Kusuri. Doing science is always fun when singing a song! 

You walked in and caught what looked like a little girl, singing, and dancing while holding chemicals! 

(Y/N): Hi Kusuri! 

Kusuri: Oh hi (Y/N)! It's nice for you to join Kusuri! Kusuri has some new drugs for you to test, Yep! 

Kusuri Yakuzen (An Upperclassman who is a master of chemicals which she refers to as drugs! She looks like this because of a failed immortality potion! She is pretty crazy but also really fun! She chooses this because it's easier to do science tha...

Kusuri Yakuzen (An Upperclassman who is a master of chemicals which she refers to as drugs! She looks like this because of a failed immortality potion! She is pretty crazy but also really fun! She chooses this because it's easier to do science that way!) 

(Y/N): Okay, lay them on me. 

She hands you a drug, and you drink it, and a bunch of small metal objects begin to attach themselves to you! 

Kusuri: This is Kusuri's Magnetization Drug! Yep! This turns the iron in your blood into magnetized which allows metal objects to attach to you! 

(Y/N): Neat! 

Kusuri: Now, if Kusuri drinks the drug of a different polarity. 

She then did so and attached herself to you. 

Kusuri: This is nice, Yep! 

(Y/N): Yeah, I guess so. 

Kusuri: ... 

(Y/N): ... Kusuri: Kusuri has to pee. 

(Y/N): Then go! 

Kusuri: Kusuri can't! We can't split up until we take the neutralization drug in 10 minutes, Yep! Yep! 

(Y/N): CAN'T YOU HOLD IT FOR THOSE 10 MINUTES?! 

Kusuri: That's what Kusuri's diaper is for! Yep! Yep! 

(Y/N): NO! I WILL NOT GET PISSED ON! YOU HAVE TO HOLD IT! 

Kusuri: It could get worse, Yep! 

(Y/N): HOW?! 

Kusuri: Kusuri could have drunk a drug of the same polarity, and Kusuri's crotch would be in your face! Yep! 

(Y/N): Yeah, I suppose that is a bit worse, considering the context here. 

10 minutes later... 

(Y/N): OH THANK GOD! YOU DIDN'T PISS ON ME! 

Kusuri: Kusuri could have held it after all, Yep! 

(Y/N): So, is there anything else you need because I might need to take a shower after this? 

Kusuri: Well, there is one thing, Yep! 

She drank an entire vial when she turned into another form which was her true form! 

Kusuri: Much better. 

(Y/N): (blushing) What is Kusuri? 

Kusuri: Kusuri wants to do this! 

She began to make out with you, and- 

Kusuri: Kusuri wants in the harem. 

(Y/N): Great. 

You both continued making out with each other, and you blushed hard. 

(Y/N): GOD! SHE'S GOT BOOBS THE SIZE OF MEDAKA!