Hazbin Hotel!

Back in the city, Angel Dust and Cherri Bomb were fighting against Sir Pentious and his Egg Bois! 

Cherri Bomb: Heyyy, thanks for the back up, Angie!

Angel Dust: Hahaha! You kiddin'? This is the best action I've seen in ages!

He blasted them with a rocket launcher as Cherri Bomb threw a bomb. 

Cherri Bomb: Where've you been, anyway? I thought you up and died or some shit.

He begins handing her more bombs. 

Angel Dust: Oh, I wish! I've been staying at this crappy hotel on the other side of town. Some broads are lettin' me stay rent-free if I play nice.

He began shooting at the Egg Bois, while still talking. 

Angel Dust: Y'know, no fights, no pranks, no drugs. These crazy bitches are no fun! I've been clean for two weeks!

Cherri Bomb: HO-LY SHIT! 

Angel Dust: Well ... sort of clean. Just clean as you can get from a shitload of Bolivian marching powder!

Right then, Sir Pentious was kicked by Cherri! 

Sir Pentious: GRRR! You whores have no classss! In war, The side remembered is the side with the most ssstyle!

Cherri Bomb: Or the side that ain't dead. 

Angel Dust: Speakin' a style, is your hat like, alive or something? 

Sir Pentious: Oh! Well that's none of your god damn business, now is it? 

Angel Dust: Heh, would that make your hat the top and you the bottom? 

Egg Boi: OOOOOOOOOOOOH! 

Sir Pentious threw a rock at his minion for the roast. 

Sir Pentious: I'M GOING TO BLOW YOU TO BITS! 

Angel Dust: Hm, kinky. 

Sir Pentious: OH NOT LIKE THAT! You pervert! 

One of the Egg Bois fires a tentacle gun, and Angel pushed Cherri out of the way, only to get caught up in the tentacles! 

Sir Pentious: Not so cocky now, are we? 

Angel Dust: Y'know, you really gotta watch what comes outta ya mouth. I've been making these sex jokes the whole TIME! 

Sir Pentious tries to get a drill into the four armed demon, only for the porn actor to reveal a tommy gun he had on him! 

Angel Dust: And it's obvious ya ain't catchin on. I mean, it's just sad! 

He fired it at them! 

Back at the TV Station... 

Charlie was getting into a fist fight with Katie Killjoy, and well, you arrived to see them fighting, and began to attack Katie, in order to get her off of Charlie! 

Tom on the other hand was on fire, running around in pain! 

Tom: WHY WON'T ANYONE HELP ME?! 

Soon... 

(Y/N): Geez, I can't believe I had to bail two cuties out of that mess. 

Charlie: Thank you so much for the help back there.