Bouquet Toss!

You were now at a flower park with all of the girls you had met recently. 

(Y/N): AWWW! You all look so cute! So precious! 

Girls: AWW! Thank you (Y/N)-Kun/(Y/N)!/N-Not that I needed that. 

(Y/N): Great place to choose Hakari! 

Hakari: Yep! Thank you! 

Just then an announcement came over a PA System announcing some Bouquet Toss. 

(Y/N): Bouquet Toss? What the? 

Hakari: Every month or so, they do a Bouquet Toss, and they get to take a picture with their loved one in a wedding dress! 

Girls: I MUST GET THAT BOUQUET! 

(Y/N): HAHAHAHA! I feel like I'm in the middle of an impending warzone. 

You all then showed up at the bouquet-throwing place where all sorts of women gathered to take their picture. 

(Y/N): Okay, does anyone have a team name? I have this towel and some permanent marker to make a banner. 

Hakari: (Y/N)'s wife, Hakari! 

Karane: (Y/N)'s Girlfriends! 

Shizuka: "Knights of (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): I have something better. The (Y/N) Family! 

Girls: YES! 

All of the girls showed up bearing the flag you had all made as Shizuka was left behind on the sidelines with everyone afraid of her being trampled, and Kusuri took a Neutralization Drug to avoid being so. 

Kusuri: Alright Kusuri is ready, Yep! 

Just then, the announcer spoke up as you recognized him. 

(Y/N): Jimmy Firecracker? 

Yeah, the reporter of the Cell Games himself! 

Jimmy: This is Jimmy Firecracker here because when Jimmy cracks corn, he doesn't give a fuck! No one else would cover this event because they said it was boring, but I will prove them all wrong! I took this job! I take your job! I'll take everyone's job! 

His camera man spotted you. 

Larry: Boss, isn't that the kid from the Cell Games? 

Jimmy: By God, that is! Now things are getting interesting! Since he was able to beat cell so easily, this competition will be a wash for him! 

Then a bunch of bikers who looked like monkeys appeared. 

(Y/N): Who let the primates out of the Darwin Museum? 

Karane: No, that's the Gorilla Alliance. They're a Biker Gang dating back to the 1980s. 

(Y/N): Please, the Crazy Diamonds are a more dangerous gang. 

Karane: Well, of course they are. Being led by the Ultimate Biker Gang Leader.

Gorilla Girl: LISTEN UP MEN! WE'RE NOT LEAVING UNLESS I GET THAT PHOTO WITH ME AND YUU-KUN! UHO! 

Gorilla Grunts: YES MA'AM! 

(Y/N): She must be Kondo's Big Sister. 

You could already hear the gorilla chief of the Shinsengumi screaming that he's not related to any damn gorillas. 

(Y/N): I can't tell if that kid is a hostage or into this. 

Gorilla Lady: What? 

(Y/N): We're going to win. 

Hakari: Are you serious about that? 

(Y/N): Maybe, all I know for sure is that she's going to die if she hurts any of you! I mean, I love you all, and if any of you get hurt, I would lose it! You're all too precious to me. 

All the girls blush once again at that. 

Jimmy: Okay, everyone! THis is going to be one hell of a catfight for that bunch of flowers! Now get ready! Get set! GO!