Chapter Eight

How do I keep forgetting it's Wednesday? 🤦🏻
Welp, enjoy ig

——————————

School that day wasn't as bad as it could've been.

This meant a lot to Seungmin because he was behind on some work, tired, sore, and pretty much not up to anything.

"Maybe this whole FWB thing with Innie wasn't a good idea. I can barely walk right and it's been two days since we've last fucked."

Seungmin thinks to himself during lunch, a pout on his face while Hyunjin desperately tries to spark up a conversation.

"Hey, pay attention. Now, how do you think Felix would like this?" Hyunjin asks, managing to get his two best friends' attention with the use of his boyfriend's name.

Hyunjin shows them a picture of a beautiful necklace with a silver chain and a locket with the quote 'Forever and Always' on the outside, the inside empty for a picture or a keepsake.

"Actually, yeah. You know he's a sucker for lovey-dovey shit like that," Minho says, opening a chocolate bar package and taking a bite.

"Yeah. Bet you anything he'll start crying and thank you like a bajillion times over," Seungmin agrees, pushing his empty plate away just a bit so he has more space in front of him.

"Ya think? Alright, then I bet you 10 bucks," Hyunjin says, always ready for a bet.

"Okay, but you better keep to your word this time, you already owe me 50 bucks because you don't pay me my damned money," Seungmin shoots him a nasty look.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever."

"Seriously though, you have to pay him back at some point Jin, otherwise you'll be even more in debt," Minho pipes up, deciding to join the conversation and polish off his chocolate bar.

"I'll get to it when I get to it! Geez, you guys are so impatient," Hyunjin complains, causing the other two to roll their eyes in response.

~ Time Skip ~

When school ended was the next time Seungmin saw Jeongin.

A whole eight hours without him, and all Seungmin could think about was him.

"Geez, how pathetic can I get? He's literally everything I- oh, look there he is," Seungmin thinks to himself, already walking over to the man who has been plaguing his thoughts recently.

"Hey Hyung! How was your day?" Jeongin asks cheerfully, taking his hand in a 'friendly' gesture and leading him off of the school grounds and to his house.

"Eh, it was fine, nothing too extreme. I guess it was a good day since I didn't have to do much and I don't have any work to do," Seungmin shrugs.

"Ah, lucky, I have two whole packets to do and they're like 10 pages each! Front and back," Jeongin whines.

"What topic?"

"Science and history," Jeongin pouts, stopping on the sidewalk for a moment to remember the way to Seungmin's house correctly.

"Ooh, never mind. I was gonna say I could help, but I suck at both of those topics," Seungmin says, taking Jeongin's hand again and taking the lead to his house instead.

"That sucks. Maybe one of our friends could help?" He asks hopefully.

"I dunno, maybe. You better hope so," Seungmin chuckles, "But I doubt they'll be of much help. Don't tell them I said this, but they're kinda stupid."

"Yeah, I know," Jeongin groans, throwing his head back a bit exasperatedly.

"Hey, what about those guys we met at the club? What were their names again?" Seungmin mutters to himself, slowing down as they walk into his apartment building.

"I think it was Chan and Changbin or something," Jeongin says, already feeling a bit pissed off at the memory.

"Right! Maybe they can help? They're older and I doubt they're all that stupid," Seungmin says with a short laugh.

"Yeah, okay. Do you have their numbers?"

"I have Chan Hyung's, let's call him!" Seungmin says brightly.

~ Time Skip ~

A few moments later, after getting to the apartment and getting situated, the duo sat down on the couch side by side.

Jeongin, wanting to be closer, adjusts just a bit so his legs are on top of his hyungs and his head on his shoulder.

"You're awfully clingy," Seungmin giggles, bringing out his phone to call their newest hyung.

"Shut up, just call him already," Jeongin grumbles.

Seungmin rolls his eyes but obeys nonetheless.

He grabs the napkin Chan had written his number on (which had taken quite a while to find) and dials it, waiting as it rang.

"Put it on speaker, I wanna hear too," Jeongin pouts, making Seungmin coo and kiss him shortly as he does what was asked of him.

"Hello?" A voice on the other side said, but it didn't sound like Chan.

"Who's this?"

"Ah, this is Seungmin. I'm sorry, did I get the wrong number?" He says, already panicking.

"Oh! Seungmin! You're the cute one from the bar, right?" The voice said, some noise from the other side following as if he was moving.

"Yeah. Is this Chan Hyung?"

"No, this is Changbin. Hold on a moment, lemme get Channie hyung," he said, using the nickname with such ease.

"Hello?" A new voice said, this one sounding like Chan.

"Hi! This is Seungmin and Jeongin, from the bar," a smile was playing on his lips as he spoke, making Jeongin a bit jealous.

"Oh! Hey guys. I honestly didn't think you would call me after what my friend so stupidly did," Chan said, and the duo imagined him shooting Changbin a nasty look as they giggled together softly.

"Nah, it's fine, he didn't do any harm. Anyway, we called to ask for some help with schoolwork, do you think you could?"

Jeongin clung to Seungmin tighter, wanting his attention.

"Totally! But, it'd be better to meet in person. Are you two free now?" Changbin spoke for them both.

Seungmin looked at Jeongin, silently asking if it was alright.

"Yeah, we're free. Do you mind coming to us? You guys have licenses, right? You can drive, we can't, it'd just be easier and more efficient," Jeongin said, getting so impossibly closer to Seungmin that he was in his lap now.

"That's perfect! Send me the address, and we'll be there in a bit," Chan spoke, his warm smile heard in his voice.

"Great, bye now!"

"Bye!"

And with that, they hung up.

"Geez, why are you so clingy today?"

"Because you're paying more attention to them," Jeongin replies shortly, kissing Seungmin impatiently.

"We were on the phone, it would be rude to ignore them to talk to someone else right next to me," Seungmin says when the younger male pulls away.

"I don't care, at least hold my hand or something," he complains, kissing his cheek and down to his neck.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?"

"Do you think we have time for at least one round before they get here?"

—————

Word Count: 1149