-- Books I guess, I don't know, I'm not a librarian. --

-- N --

I watched V leave and thought to myself: She seems like a nice friend. Maybe I could talk to her later! before going to the opposite hallway towards the ballroom. I saw Tessa and her human friends there, chatting rapidly like birds. She notices me and runs over to me squealing excitedly.

"N! You're here!" She said, and hugged me. "Hi Tessa!" I said back. "Oh, meet my friends." She said. "This is Molly, and this is Catherine." Tessa pointed to her two friends. Catherine waved and Molly just said "Hello".

I waved back. "Oh N, have you talked to Cyn yet?" Tessa asked. I shook my head. "That's okay, you can meet her some other time." She said. I gave a thumbs-up and went upstairs towards the library. I sat down and grabbed a book about dogs to read. I was about to flip to the first page when I heard a loud tumble of books falling off the shelves in the corridor behind me. I heard a Worker (possibly female) apologize as she tried to pick up the books, while a Human scolded her for being so clumsy.

"I am so sorry ma'am, I'll watch my step next time." The Worker said, with the voice of V. I pressed the side of my head to the shelves to listen more clearly. The Human scoffed at her. "You better be. If I hear about another one of your incidents, I'll chain you outside for the crows." They said, then left.

After the Human left, I heard V mutter to myself: "I really need to work on being a better maid." with a sigh following. I decided to show myself, and V widened her eyes when I came into view. "Did you hear all that?" She asked worriedly. "Yeah I did, sorry to hear that from the Human. You need any help?" I said. V nodded and I helped her put back the books.

"Thanks for helping." She said after we were done. I smiled at her. "No problem! I'd always help those in need." I replied. She smiled back. "Wanna have some tea after work?" V offered. I nodded yes. "Great! See you later then, N!" She said, and went down the hallway where the Human who scolded her went. 

I kept my gaze on her and sighed dreamily. She's so cool..