-- Strange Sights --

-- N --

The next morning, I walked around the manor while holding a tray of cups stacked neatly into a tower. I organized the cups at the cupboards in the kitchen, and saved some to deliver them for the billiard room. I noticed Cyn was at the billiard room, waving around a cup of some sort of black liquid. "Hello, newcomer." She greeted. "Light sip." She took a time to pause, and poured the liquid not into her mouth, but onto the floor.

It was a bit strange to be called a newcomer by the newest member of Tessa's Workers, but I greeted myself back anyway, cause it would be rude not to do so. "Er, hello!" I said, putting the cups down. "I'm N. You must be Cyn!" I continued, sitting down. She climbed up on the table to sit in front of me. "Yes, I am. You seem friendly." Cyn said, nodding. She moved in a very strange manner, and when nodding, she looked like she would tip over the table.

"Oh, thank you!" I said, realizing she had complimented me. Cyn smiled. "Do you like dolls? It gets lonely without another Worker to play with." She proposed. I shrugged. "I have a mixed feeling. As much as playing with dolls sounds fun, it's not really in my heart to stop and play."

Cyn nodded again. "Very well then, I understand. I must go, goodbye N." She stood up and left the room. I went back the way I entered, and carried on with my day as usual. But when talking to the workers, something about them offput me. They talked regularly as usual, except for sudden pauses every now and then. I know a Worker named Kyle, and he never tripped. But today he did, and even started to look doozy.

I was a tad confused. I went to the library to read about dogs, and I saw a trapdoor on the ground off to my left. I wanted to open it, but it needed a key of some sort. I shrugged it off. Things would probably reverse back to normal, and it'll be fine.