🖤PART 4🖤

Hey guys. 2023 ended already. Hope all of you have a happy year ahead.

After Namjoon left for the bathroom to freshen up. Jin takes his mobile to see Jimin message him back.

CHIMMY 🐥

-Good morning Hyung.

-I will take all the babies to school and college after buying them meals Hyung.

-Is everything OK Hyung? You didn't come home yesterday.

Jin

-Everything alright Chim. Don't worry.

-Tell babies I miss them and miss you chim.

-I will call you soon chim. Bye.

Jin replied to Jimin's message and put the mobile down to see Namjoon coming from the bathroom after freshening up.

"Let's drink it on the balcony " Jin said taking the tray with their coffee to the balcony.

"Okay " Namjoon said opening the door to the balcony for Jin.

After entering the balcony both sit and start to enjoy their coffee. There was an awkward silence between them, but it was a comfortable silence.

After a few minutes, Jin breaks the silence by asking.

"Namjoon, as my friends don't know about my marriage. Can I invite them here to introduce you to them?" Jin asked hesitantly.

"Of course, you can invite them here. It's your home also Jin. So no need to ask permission. Ok." Namjoon replied.

Before Jin could say something, a knock on the door by the maid disturbed them.

"Mr Kim asked for you both downstairs sir," the maid said from outside the door and left from there.

"Come on let's go" Namjoon said leaving to downstairs with Jin behind him.

They both reach downstairs to see all the family members are waiting for them.

"Come and sit both of you," Mr Kim said.

After all, settle themselves on the couch.

"We're going to your mom's parent's house in Japan as they are aged and no one is there to take care of them. We don't know when we will return. Namjoon take care of the company and your brothers. Jin take care of home and kids listen to your brother and be good and I don't want any complaints. Do you guys understand? " Mr.Kim asked with a stern face.

"Yes, Dad" Younger's replied in chorus.

"We're going" Mr.Kim said left to the car followed by Mrs.Kim and they left.

"Let's eat the breakfast. You guys need to go to the school and college " Jin said to them.

"I can't wait to eat your handmade food Hyung " Jungkook said excitedly.

"Jin Hyung cooked today" Yeonjun and Taehyun asked together.

"Yes, I cooked today. Now go and eat. You're getting late." Jin said shooing them to the dining room and making them run towards the dining table followed by Jungkook, Yoongi and Kai.

Before Jin follow them he was stopped by a hand holding his hand. He looked back to see Namjoon holding his hand.

"If you don't know, we have a chef to cook food for us Jin. There is no need for you to cook" Namjoon said looking straight into Jin's eyes.