🖤PART 9🖤

After a long time... miss you guys... hope you guys enjoy the story...

--------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT DAY:

The next morning Jin woke up to see himself in Namjoon's embrace. He was confused as the Last thing he remembered was being in Namjoon's embrace and crying. Maybe Namjoon carried him to the bedroom after he slept while crying.

Jin slowly left his husband's embrace and left for the bathroom to freshen up. After that, he left for the kitchen to give orders to the maid about what to prepare for breakfast.

Then left for Jimin's room after asking where it was from the maid.

Jin slowly opened Jimin's room praying he would be present because whenever Jimin and Hobi got into a fight Jimin always stayed outside for the night.

Jin entered the room to see Jimin sleeping cutely hugging a pillow. Jin came near and sat on the bed, starting to comb Jimin's hair softly making him hum in satisfaction. when Jin tries to take his hand back Jimin grabs Jin's hand and takes it back to his head in sleep. Jin smiles lightly and starts to play with Jimin's smooth hair.

After a few minutes, Jin decided to wake Jimin as it getting late.

"chimmie... Baby.... wake up it's getting late for college" Jin said shaking Jimin lightly.

"Let me sleep Hyungie, I don't want to go to the college'' Jimin mumbled before going back to sleep.

"Where is my good boy chim, who never takes leave to the college?" Jin asked with a chuckle.

"There is no good boy Jimin, only the whore Jimin is here Hyung" Jimin said still closing his eyes.

"Chim... Don't speak like this and don't take Hobi's words to your heart. I know about you baby, you're not like that" Jin said sadly.

"It's ok Hyung... It's not new to me... Hyung I'm not in the mood to go to college, I want to sleep...can you please let me sleep Hyungie?" Jimin said with pleading and tired eyes.

"Don't say please Chim... You take rest... I'll wake you for lunch... It's not good to sleep on an empty stomach in the morning, but this time I'll leave you because you're cute" Jin said with a smile.

"Hyung, be with me till I sleep," Jimin asked with puppy eyes.

"ok...Now close your eyes..." Jin said starting to stroke Jimin's hair slowly.

After confirming Jimin slept, Jin slowly covered Jimin with a blanket.

"Hope you share your problem with me or anyone soon Jimin" Jin mumbled slowly kissing Jimin's forehead and left there closing the door without making any noise.

Then Jin left for his babies' room to wake them up.

"Babies wake up, It's getting late for school" Jin said waking Soobin and Beomgyu softly.

"Two minutes Eomma," Soobin said whining in his sleep.

"No, it's too late, if you guys don't get up I'll beat you," Jin said with a fake angry face.

"OMG... how can you have a heart to beat this much cute and adorable baby?" Beomgyu said dramatically while opening his eyes.

"Stop doing drama... come on get ready" Jin said helping them to sit up on the bed.

"Good morning Eomma " Soobin and Beomgyu said kissing Jin's cheeks.

"Where are your uniforms? " Jin asked.