002

Execution or not?

A loud groan left (Name)'s lips as his eyes refused to open. With great force it took the boy a lot of pressure to actually wake himself up. When he did he saw a room laced with many sheets of papers. Talismans, his mind supplied before he focused on the man in the middle of the room. When he did, he notice two things. One: this man is Gojo Satoru and Two: he's right beside someone. It seemed the person he was beside was already awake, way before him.

"Ah, look who finally decided to join us," Gojo said, wagging his fingers. "We're currently on the topic of your.....executions!" He said chirpy. His tone matching his laid back position. He hovered over a wooden chair with his arms dropped down looking at the two young boys in the room. Almost as if he teasing them and not talking about their deaths to them.

Itadori, the male beside him— (name) noted, made a noise of protest.

"Your recap doesn't match current events!"

Gojo smiled before continuing, placing a finger up as if he was giving a lecture. This action made the brown-haired teen grumble, "You still have to die, but got your sentence suspended." He spoke, before turning to the other teen. Masked eyes met golden ones before continuing when he saw he had the other's attention.

"You're a special case. Just like our friend Itadori over here, the higher ups want to see if you could be of some use or if you should be seen as a threat immediately." He laughed, leaning back, "If you are, then they trusted me to deal with you— accordingly!" The jocular way he said it sent a shiver down the other's spine. Itadori missed the warning tone underneath when talking to the boys he deemed as "unique" in the room. Trying to cover his shiver up, (name) smiled as he spoke.

"Trust me, the last thing I would do is hurt people," (name) attempted to say convincingly, hoping the underlying pressure would go away. "I mean I might look a little different, but I still have some humanity!" He said jokingly, closing his eyes into a smile. Dying was the last thing he wanted to do right now, if he has to act non-threatening then he would.

"A little different? Never heard a curse say that." Gojo laughed, swinging his hands side to side. The manner he does it puts (name) off. If he ignored his actions, he could almost feel the eyes behind the other's blindfold almost piercing him.

"What does suspended mean?" Itadori interrupted, cutting the conversation off between the two. "Wait...your gonna wait 'till later to kill us?"

"Yep! I'll just explain from the top—!" Picking up a finger, Gojo begins to explain what Yuuji ate and how powerful it is. To demonstrate it, he throws it up and uses his infinity, drawing a gasp from both boys.

'Wow, he really is the strongest sorcerer of this era.' (Name) thought, looking at the newly made dent in the wall. It had its own crater that he couldn't even gravel how impenetrable the finger was by itself— separated from its body! Seeing their reactions, the white-haired man continued.

"— so now you two have two options before you!" He spoke, looking at the chained males. "You can Die here and now or help gather Sukuna's fingers and die later."

Stopping in front of them, he smiles.

"What will it be?"

Maybe the now option was better, ever since being free and strictly under surveillance of the strongest sorcerer wasn't the best choice. The man beside him haven't left his side at all, which was annoying, but when he did he was still a couple of feet away from him. (Name) could almost cry out of frustration at this.

Fortunately, for the male, Gojo had to leave because of some "business". Which was feeding another finger to Yuuji, he thought. Already having the entire show's key parts memorized.

"I'll have to leave unfortunately," he mumbled with a pout before changing his expression to one of joy. "—but Megumi here will watch over you while I'm gone!" Bringing the grumpy male from behind him to stand beside the other. Megumi let out a grunt of annoyance before sighing when he saw Gojo no longer in his place.

"That idiot.." He grumbled, " Just follow me and try not to get lost." Stuffing his hands in his pockets, Megumi walked forward leaving the other dumbfounded.

"Yes sir! I swear there won't be any moneky business with me around. You get it, moneky business? Because I'm a—" (Name) used his elbow to nudge Megumi before being cut off by him.

"Auughh, you're just like him."

"Wahh? That's just mean!"

"......"

"So this is my room? It looks already lived in here." (Name) grumbles, he thought it was going to be bare like in the anime. He moved his foot when he saw he stepped on a pair of underwear.

'Bro...'

"It's not just your room. It's also the one Gojo uses when he stays here." Megumi spoke, causing the other's sharp ears to twitch. What did he say?

"You're going to be rooming with Gojo until you're proven or not being a threat to normal and jujutsu society."

Now he knew that he usually simped for the people in Jujutsu Kaisen, but in expense of his privacy was a big no. He won't have one minute to himself with Gojo being his...roommate? Captor? Yeah, captor fit way better for his situation.

He sighed, this wasn't fair at all. If he knew he was in this anime then he would have stayed in the forest. Frankly he knew what happens in the anime having seen season one and two, but he also knew what happens in the manga with the Shibuya arc and the Culling game arc. He didn't know these characters personally, they were just fiction to him, so he has no connection to them. He's read isekai fan fictions before where the MC is in this exact situations, but they wanted to save these characters. Although they had plot armor! Deus ex Machina! He had nothing, but his reliance on Monkey King's skills.

If he had it his way, he wouldn't be involved, but since he is. He might aswell have some fun!

"Thanks, Fushiguro-san!" (Name) said, looking around before settling on a spot on the blue and black duvet covers. Laying his back down like a star fish while watching the first-year leave.

"This is my life now."

Letting the darkness from the corner of his peripheral consume his entire vision, (name) fell sound asleep.