QUANLU PROFILE ✓

~ Birth Name : Shen Quanlu

~ English Name : Lea Elizabeth Shen

~ Stage name : Lea

~ Age : 18

~ Birth Place : Shanghai China

~ DOB : May 20, 2005

Quanlu was born in Shanghai, China and was raise in Toronto, Canada.

She has an older brother who she didn't talk about often.

She likes playing basketball in her free time .

Her role model is G-Dragon.

She have a tattoo behind her right ear that say rolemodel.

She is close with Ricky from Zerobaseone
(people often thought they're a sibling since they have the same birth place, date and month , tattoo and same surname )

She is 5'8.

She love spicy food.

She hate vegetables.

She is the most popular member of New Jeans since she was a child actress and a former member of iz*one.

Her representative emoji is 🐈.

Her MBTI is INTP-T.

She is the tallest member of New Jeans.

During a vlive with hyein she received a call from her alleged boyfriend. Which she later explain that he was just a 'friend'. Her fans were a bit suspicious about it though.

She also have alot of idol friends like :
Chaewon , sakura (le Sserafim) , yechan (xikers) , junghwan (treasure), wonyoung, yujin (ive) , chaeyeon, somi , Giselle (aespa) , gunwook (zb1) , nct Chinese line , chuu , i*zone and a lot more..

She known for her amazing vocal and dancing,she is the main rapper as well..

She is the only member with a personal Instagram account (which she create back when she was iz*one )

She can play violin, guiter and piano.

Netizens even call her the ace of 4th generation.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏