VLIVE /IG live✓

Bold - english
Normal - korean

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#1. VLIVE

"Lea will you marry me" danielle said as she's reading the comments, turning to you.

"What?" You reply in confusion since she didn't hear her properly.

"Bunnies said that will you marry" said Danielle.

"I'll ask my Brother " you reply and proceeds to text your brother

"My brother said your too young to get marry sooo maybe next time" you said with a blank face.

"Moving on" said Danielle.

#2. VLIVE

"Lea can i have your hoodie" you read the comments.

"Uhhh..." you said as you look at someone behind the camera.

"It's not mine, it's my uhh friends soo i can't give it you, sorry" you say as you look at the camera...

"But ill gave you mine if you want" you said again as you smile.

*After saying fans were a little suspicious on who your 'friend' is...*

#3. IG LIVE

You were doing live on Instagram and fan ask you to do a story time.

"Lea can you do a story time" you said as you read the comments..

"Okay" you said and start tell a story about the time wonyoung send you a get well soon card and flowers and thought it was from your mom..

"Sooo someone send me a flower while i was sick and i thought that it was from my mum or my crush since idk but.
And i called my mom and said '謝謝媽媽的賀卡和鮮花 '
(Thank you for the card and flowers mom) mom was so confuse and say 'i didn't send you anything honey'.

Which makes me even more confuse i hang up the phone and start reading the card and in the end it says from wonnie.

And i realised it was from wonyoung eonnie. So uh it was not my mom or my crush so yeah kinda sad but im happy though "

#4 IG LIVE

"It's my birthday everyone" you said to your fans.

You start reading the comments
"Happy birthday lea"
"Happy birthday 🎉"
"Yay you finally turn 18 "
"Happy birthday lulu"

"Thank you guys so much for all the wishes" you said as you read the comments.

"It's kinda lonely since i usually celebrate my birthday with my member's and staff but sin-" your words were cut off by someone entering the room.

You turn to look who the person was and it was your one and only bestfriend Choi Yena...

"~happy birthday to you.." she sings as she walk in with a cake.

You were really happy since you thought you're going to celebrate your birthday alone...

#5 VLIVE

"Minji marry me" you read it out to your member.

"No thank you" minji reply which makes everyone turn to her as laugh.

"I-that was um uh straight forward" said hanni.

"Whatt im too young to get marry anyway plus i don't want to get anyone hopes up" said minji as the 05 liner were literally dying from laughter in the back..

"Damn that's a good reason" you said as you hold back your laughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it is short since it's my first time writing.

So this will the last update for this year 2023.

And happy new year everyone