CONFIRMED ✓

19 December, 2023

19 December, 2023

The Rumours about Leehan and Lea Shen  are confirmed to be dating by both companies. It is also confirmed that the two idols started dating in December 2022 while Leehan was still a trainee under KOZ entertainment

Hello,

This is Hybe Label regarding the rumours about two of our artists Lea shen (Ador) and Leehan (Koz). We are gland to confirm that the two idols are indeed dating.

We hope that the fans could support both Artist.

Bang Hyunsik.

KOREAN FAN REACTION:

"I'm in shock right now two of my bias dating it's like a dreams come true "

"So does this mean the flower and gift lea got for Christmas was from leehan omg"

"I just hope that they have a healthy relationship"

INTERNATIONAL FANS REACTION:

"OMG! I'm so happy for them"

"I love the way that both company are happy to confirm their relationship "

"Hah ! I new it there has always been some kind of chemistry between these two"

                --- on the other side --

(At Lea's apartment)

"CONGRAT LEA" Yujin  said as she walked inside  Lea's  apartment with wonyoung.

The oldest handed her a gift as she walked inside.

"Thank you eonnie but what's up with the gift you already knew about me and hannie dating" the younger sak in confusion.

Wonyoung turned to her "she's happy that the whole world finally knows about your first love lea" eonnie said as she patted her shoulder.

"Tysm for coming to visit me btw" the younger girl said to the elders.

"No problem plus we haven't seen each other in a while now" the oldest said.

"Anyway how's your relationship with leehan are y'all doing fine" wonyoung asked.

"We're fine, come on I'll make something for you two  " the younger girl replied.

Time skip

After sometime the two girls left since they have scheduled.

The red hair was sitting on her couch watching a movie on her tv when she got a text from her boyfriend.

On the phone

hannie <3

|What's you doing

Nothing much just bored|

|Can i come over
|If you don't mind ofc

Ofc not you can come over and help me with my school work since I'm graduating in a few month|

|Okkk I'll help you. I'll be there in about
10 minutes

Okay i need to take a shower byee|
♡|

|Bye love I'll see you in ten
liked by lea

With that the red hair girl went to the bathroom take a shower.

After taking a shower she quickly does her skin care and change in comfortable clothing.

She wore some shorts and a big tshirt that Leehan left when he last visit.

After sometimes she heard someone entering her house.

She quickly went run towards the entrance to be greeted by her boyfriend.

She jump on his arm happily as they haven't been able to see each other often.

"Hello to you too" the boy giggle as he kiss her forehead.

To be continued...

________________________________

Making an ending is kinda hard ngl but i managed to do it the most awkward moment but anyway that all for now.

I'm gonna make Instagram thingy idk how to describe it.

Hope you enjoy the book so far

Byee~