Chapter 1: Peace for the earth

Today was Christmas day. The humans and the monsters were all ruling cheerfully.

The news had just been announced that the Prince of monsters had found a wife and were due to be married in a few days and rule over humans and monsters in their reign.

This news article was delivered to everyone by a young teen human shouting to everyone: "Read all about it! Read all about it! Prince Asgore of the monsters marrying Princess Toriel! Humans and Monsters will combine under their reign!"

And in a pub nearby a young Fire monster was following around the bar tender watching him work, dreaming of running his own bar one day and in the corner of the room his friend, a young skeleton stands by the Mike telling rubbish puns and jokes to the old monsters and men in the pub.

And in the dark at night, a gang of walking talking dogs all train planning to join an army and serve the country for good. But in the darkest corner, a young fish watches them determined to be better. Determined to be their boss one day.

And back at the young skeletons home while he tells his jokes a baby bones is laying waiting for its food. It is determined for spaghetti and dreaming of cooking. The baby won't get fed because it won't cry. Smiling and thinking of becoming a guard bringing peace and kindness for monsters and humans.

And in a dark house, a young girl waits. Watching anime in the dark doing experiments in the ad breaks and wondering why monsters aren't in said animes and while she sits alone, she dreams of better life. Dreaming of a friend starting to build a robot unbelieving in her talking skills.

And in a little house, a family of ghosts. 2 siblings dreaming of a better life. One believes in song and remixing a tape, another desperate for stage and camera glares swearing to make it too the top together. Never leaving eachother.

All these monsters have dreams... all these monsters have hope and love. All these monsters belive they can do it.