Chapter 2: Humans desperation for worth.

But the humans didn't like that and disagreed with the monsters not wanting to be shared. The monsters should obey or die the humans did believe. The humans wanted order, and by order, they mean control. So, without a second thought, they declared war against the monster race.

The king and Queen Apon hearing this gathered their soldiers for war!
Out goes the young flame boys pearents
Out goes the two skeleton brothers' parents
Out goes the rubbish, neglectful anime girls, parents
Out goes fish girl and the different dogs pearents
Out goes fish girl and the dogs only to get rejected for being too young
Out goes the king and queen themselves, leaving their children alone.

War had broken out, and war was ready to be done.

The monsters knew they would lose and leave their children to hide, but instead, the children stand on the backline holding tiny weapons ready to stop the humans.

The monster forces troop in taking out the humans slowly with a lot of struggle, slowly managing to take down three humans, but already dozens of monsters are gone. Slowly, more and more monsters die out... the children in the back watching in fear as their pearents drop slowly... then the king and Queen fall, leaving the Prince and Princess in tears, and the humans take pity on the children, warding them underground with a magic seal that they call a barrier. Anything can enter, but nothing may exit.

The children all work their way through the world, building up their plans and slowly getting a civilisation. The dogs and any warm creature with fur stops in the cold snowy area they called snowdin.

The fish lady and any scaled creatures and the ghosts decide to stay in a nice moist environment called waterfall.

The more dinosaur like and humanish monsters move into a hot land called hotland along with a sweet baby spider who sets up camp in a tiny web and a small guy who always apologises and loves art doesn't show up much and we aren't sure where he goes but he's very nervous and kind does his art club there in October.

Then, in the highest area closest to the barrier, the new king and Queen get married and start a family.