28

☆ 29. Chapter 28 is in the second update of V

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 28: Chapter 2: Chapter 2: Chapter 2

: Si Deng did not want to refute those people who spoke freely.

She has a bad temper and is definitely not the type to be scolded or wronged. With these barrages, Si Xun should have been hot-tempered and retorted on the spot.

But at this time, she didn't want to.

Just like the people of the Later Tang Dynasty who couldn't recover from the mixed-editing videos for a long time, Si Deng couldn't calm down for a long time every time he saw these passionate mixed-editing flower growers.

She couldn't tolerate anyone speaking ill of the flower grower, not even the old rabbit who grew it.

However, Si Teng did not argue with those annoying barrages, but suddenly wanted to take this opportunity to seriously introduce to these ancients the flower growers of a thousand years later.

Even though the Tang Dynasty outside the live broadcast is no longer the Tang Dynasty in the history of the flower growers, and the wheel of history has long been deviated, they still have the same ancestors and the same history as modern times.

Even if the Tang Dynasty in this parallel world is one day transported by time to a thousand years later, they will still be the sons and daughters of China, a nation standing in the east of the world.

Si Dun replied: "There are indeed stories after the late Ming Dynasty."

"Si is just not ready yet, how should I introduce our country to you today."

...

At the entrance of Nanshan Academy in the afternoon, I don't know. I felt that a larger crowd had gathered than in the morning.

Mr. Weng went to the corner tower of the bookstore alone, which was known to all the students. He was also watching the image of the woman Si Xun from a distance.

The entrance to the academy was gradually filled with study chair cushions used by students. Students gathered in twos and threes to watch Si Deng's live broadcast and discuss it.

Qin Fangyu suddenly discovered that his classmates who were also filled with indignation had already retreated at some point. They were either looking with their hands behind their hands, or lowering their heads in thought. In their eyes, this woman Si Teng is no longer the rebellious woman they heard about before. After watching the video just now, there are some subtle changes in these people's hearts.

The fallen heroes in the sky moved from the Warring States Period to the present day, driving the wheel of history and hurriedly towards the future.

It is difficult to calm down in people's hearts, as if from this moment on, the enthusiasm in their blood, flowing from ancient times to the present, has just added a pulse from later generations to beat.

What Si Teng has always said is: We...we, the descendants of Yan and Huang, the sons and daughters of China.

Qin Fangyu suddenly lost the energy to argue with that woman anymore. He mustered up all his energy, but suddenly collapsed on the ground.

At this moment, Qin Fangyu was asking himself questions in his mind. What on earth was he arguing with that woman about anymore?

She comes from a thousand years in the future and is dismissive of contemporary traditions and institutions. He tells future generations about their etiquette and cultivation, which is the most ridiculous thing in the world.