42

☆ 43. Chapter 42

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 42:

One class was just delayed by the nucleic acid test. When Si Xun returned to the office with no results, the barrage outside the live broadcast was already full of questions.

[Are your teachers so...casual in front of students? ]

[What do the college entrance examination and high school entrance exams mean? Does it mean imperial examination? 】

Some new viewers saw students returning one after another in the classroom, both male and female.

Some boys and girls even sit in the same seat, almost shoulder to shoulder!

So I couldn't help but complain. It's okay for men and women in the same classroom not to shy away from each other. Why are all the male and female students sitting together? How is this inappropriate?

But what these people didn't expect was that their fellow villagers on the barrage not only failed to agree with following the trend, but instead advised them to stop finding faults.

They have no control over what future people's daily habits will become in the era of thousands of years from now.

Even though the popularity of culture among the people of the Later Tang Dynasty was not high, there were still some scholars.

There is no shortage of knowledgeable literati everywhere. Although there are many words in what Si Teng and other teachers discussed that they could not even guess, it did not prevent them from roughly understanding that these teachers in later generations are also facing education. problems.

After a few days of getting along, the old people all knew that they had something to say. Si Dun's attitude towards the post-Tang Dynasty people was very pertinent, and there was no need to be mean and roundabout.

So if they didn't understand something, they chose to ask if they didn't understand.

[I heard Ms. Si talking to her colleagues, do you think your contemporary students hobbies and learning directions have begun to neglect the understanding of local culture? ]

[I found that Si Teng and his colleagues were angry that students did not pay attention to traditional culture, but they did not require students to learn any books. It seems that the status of students in later generations is not low. Can't teachers in your era require students to learn something? 】

With the proliferation of live broadcast points, the popularity of live broadcasts is getting wider and wider, so that the audience group for live broadcasts is getting larger and larger, and its diversity is also richer.

Just a few words between Si Teng and the class teacher, the barrage outside the live broadcast clearly looked at the problem from a deeper perspective.

However, due to the thousand-year generation gap, people still cannot accurately understand the differences between the two eras.

Si Teng had to explain to them.

"It's not that teachers can't ask students to learn content. The education system of later generations has spread to all people of all ages, and the teaching content has long been compiled and designed by the state." "What

we can't interfere with is students' after-school hobbies."

In this case, the later Tang Dynasty People actually can't quite understand, what are Si Dun and the others so angry about?