77

☆ 78. Chapter 77

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 77

The "Poppins" were busy being scolded on major online platforms. When users on the blog were shocked, another administrator posted a message on the homepage of the blog.

Yi Jianqian's "Management": On behalf of more than half of the anchors and viewers on the blog, I support @飞天小民视博网 as her hard work. The state officials are willing to give her the highest administrator authority to play with as she pleases. I hope you will be merciful.

In just two sentences, the amount of information is huge.

The speculations in the forum were basically confirmed by the management of Yi Jianqian, but it is a bit difficult to understand that the blog is the brainchild of the "Flying Little Police".

After this incident, the quality of users of Bo.com has been clearly distinguished from the quality of users of other online platforms. Especially on a certain hot search platform, the most popular reply to the entry was to curse the "Poppins".

What kind of stupid thing is Bo.com: Who are these two administrators? Even if the state gives her permission to play, why don't the two cerebral palsy officials quickly remove these two idiots from their management?

On the blog, the most popular reply to Yi Jianqian's statement was also doubt.

Its really awesome: If Bo.com is the brainchild of The Flying Little Police, and the official gives management permissions in recognition of their contribution, I wonder how the moderators have management permissions?

Yi Jianqian "Management": @ Really Mang because Bo.com does not have gg investment, traffic monetization, as users you can also experience it. I bear the salary and remuneration of half of the anchors and staff of Bo.com. Can I be regarded as half of the administrator?

As soon as Yi Jianqian said it, netizens realized that the communication environment on Bo.com was really bad.

Starting from the thunderous means of registration review, it is already purifying the network environment. Regardless of whether it is the official website or the app, Bo.com has never had any GG or big data promotion, nor does it have a kidnapping attention mechanism. It can attract more followers accidentally.

Although Bo.com requires almost all the identity information of users, it has gone to the extreme to control big data without disturbing users. In official updates, it has also ensured that user information is kept confidential throughout the network. Bo.com's security defense system is directly aligned with national defense.

Yi Jianqian seemed to have explained, but also seemed to have explained nothing.

Netizens are more puzzled.

It's a pity that Bo.com's system is really awesome. Countless hacker masters tried to attack the website's human flesh information and were intercepted one by one.

Even Bo.coms network security system has attracted more and more private hackers to challenge it. Whether white hat or black hat, all kinds of hackers regard Bo.coms security system as the pinnacle of hacker technology. It feels like whoever cracks the Bo.com firewall is the best hacker.

The main reason why hackers are so happy to challenge every day is because they were intercepted by the security system twice in a row.

"You have attacked the firewall twice today. The third time you attack the firewall, you will be regarded as a foreign illegal force. The administrator will submit your information to the official and go through judicial procedures."