"Max, sweetie, can you cover table 12? The hipsters wreak of cheap cologne and Coldplay" I shuttered as I walked over to Max who stood behind the counter

She smiled.

"Yes my love." She said before sending me a wink before going to table 12.

"Your banter with max is so hot, do more." Oleg said.

"Oleg?" I asked.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Please shut up." I said.

"Oleg I need three cokes, one cheese burger, a salad, chips and salsa, and a will to live." Max said as she leaned into the kitchen window.

"Coming up." He said.

"What's cookin' good lookin'?" I flirted with Max.

She smiled.

"Don't flirt with me at work babe, you know we won't finish our shift." She smirked before winking.

"Babe? That's a new one." I said.

"Cause your a total babe!" She said with a smile.

I rolled my eyes and lightly hit her in the belly with my notepad as Han came into the room holding up my phone.

"Quinn! Why is my name in your phone titled DWARF in all caps?" He asked.

"First of all, I didn't put that, Max did." I said as I motioned to Max.

She waved her hand proudly with a smile.

"Heyo!" She said before taking another customer's order.

Han rolled his eyes.

"And second, why do you have my phone again?" I asked.

He sighed.

"Han, you can't just go through my contacts trying to hit up my old friends as a way to find a girlfriend, we've talked about this." I said.

He sighed again.

"I know, I know, I apologize." He said before handing me back my phone.

"And stop trying to get with my mom! She may be hot like me but that doesn't mean she's free game!" I said.

"Damn it!" Oleg, Earl, and Han all said.

"You guys are so weird." I said.

Oleg wrang the bell.

"Pick up! Tables 12,4,8,and 10!" He said.

Me and max rushed over to get plates.

"Hey when you get a second, stop looking at my boobs." Max said to Oleg.

He frowned before we turned away.

I stopped at table 4 first.

"Alright, here's your chicken soup, your diet Dr.Pepper, Cheese Burger with fries and a sprite, and your ceasar salad." I said as I passed the food out.