"Dude it's 7am, how are you already drunk?" Caroline asked me as I downed a bottle of Jack

"Huh? I'm not drunk!" I said before walking into a nearby wall.

Max grabbed the bottle that I drank, which I finished the whole thing.

"El, you have a problem." She said as she helped me up and guided me to the couch.

"I'm not drunk I'm Samantha." I said before giggling.

"You're names not Samantha." Caroline said.

"Yes it is!" I argued.

"No, babe, your name is Elizabeth Quinn Jackson, Quinn or El is what people call you." Max said.

"You have a drinking problem." Caroline said.

"No! You have a lot of problems!" I argued.

I laid across Max like a starfish.

"Caroline go ahead and go to work, I'll handle her." She said to Caroline.

"You sure? I can help." Caroline said.

"Go, I'm the only one who can handle her when she's drunk. I'm her favorite person when she's absolutely wasted." She said.

"That's true." I Said face down in Max's lap but I don't think they heard me.

Caroline left.

"Alright El, why are you morning drunk?" Max asked.

"Because Alcohol tastes good." I said.

She scoffed.

"What's the real reason. You never do it unless your depressed." She said.

She knows me too well.

"It's my father. He tried contacting me." I said.

"Like your step dad?" She asked.

"No, my real dad. He's trying to come back into my life, 25 years later." I said. She sighed and rubbed my back.

"You can't drink away your problems." She said.

I groaned.

"Yes I can, watch me mommy." I said before grabbing a shot glass full of fireball and downing it like it's nothing.

She cleaned up my alcohol mess and grabbed my hand.

"No more, I'm taking alcohol away from you for a month." She said.

She then picked me up and carried me to bed.

"If you're gonna take me to bed at least buy me dinner first." I said.

She laughed

*7 hours later*

I groan as I woke up. I look around to see a giant water bottle full of lemon water and two Ibuprofen pills along with a pack of crackers with a note taped to them.

Take care of yourself or I will kill you myself

Love, Max

"Well that's charming." I said. 

I sat up and ate the crackers as I watched Real Housewives of New Jersey.

Then Caroline called me.

"Hey girl." I said.

"Hey, are you sober enough to come by the diner? It's a packed house." She said.

"Yeah, just give me another two hours to get over this hangover. Then I'll be there." I said.

"No, she needs to stay home, she is still too drunk to function with this many people." Max said.

"No, Max I'm fine." I said.

"No, you're not. Stay home please." She said.

"Okay fine." I said.

"Quinn, you don't have to listen to Max, you are a grown woman you can do what you want." Caroline said.

"And I want to listen to Max, also she has threatened to kill me more than once so she scares me." I said.

___________________________________