"So how long is she gonna stay with us?" I asked Max as I got into my bed in our shared room after she brought Caroline Channing, our new waitress friend home

"Just until she gets back on her feet. She has nowhere else to go El, just trust me." She said.

"I'm sorry, I just can't sleep knowing that there is a complete stranger right outside that door." I said.

"But she's not just any stranger, she's Martin Channing's daughter." Max said.

"MARTIN CHANNING?!" I yelled.

"Shhh! Keep your voice down!" She said.

"Max I'm not gonna keep my voice down when there's a complete stranger crashing on my couch! Not unless it's after a one night stand." I said.

Max gagged.

"Please tell me you don't give your one nighters the sheets I gave Caroline." Max said.

"I do. Sometimes I skip the bed and just do it right on those sheets." I said.

She threw her pillow at my head.

"You're disgusting!" She Said before we both laughed.

____________________________________

"Oleg, stop taking pictures of your pebble and get me two burgers with fries, and two Dr.Peppers please." I said.

"No." He said.

"Do it, or I tell people what you really do with the meatloaf." I said.

His face dropped.

"You wouldn't." He said.

"I would. Hurry up." I said.

He rolled his eyes.

"Is he always like that?" Caroline asked me.

I leaned up and nodded.

"Yeah, but whenever you've worked here as long as I have, you just learn to live with it." I said.

"Oh." She said.

"But don't worry about Oleg, his penis is as small as Han." I said.

"Hey!" Oleg said causing Max and Caroline to giggle.

"What's that's supposed to mean?" Han asked.

"Oh hey shorty." I said. He sent me a glare once he realized what I meant.

"Quinn, what should I do?" Caroline asked me.

"Go clean off the empty tables, I'll cover the tables." I said.

She nodded.

Max came in as I went to the back of the restaurant.

When I came back to the kitchen, Max followed me to the freezer and started punching the cheesecakes.