m .

« 001 . »
a mainspc , production .

omniscient ' spoint of view :

omniscient ' s
point of view :

the first day of school , had always been extremely hard for melina .. or any person in this circumstance . no matter what the situation was , she knew the kind of power koble high held . reaching the point of murder .

to make issues worse , her current ex david reyes , would be attending half of the classes she had this semester , causing extra stress over the exhausted teenager .

melina was scared to face david . scared to face reality . in fact , she was so scared she cried for three hours straight . melina was fragile , a girl with a sacred heart . she didnt want to move on from her past relationship .

but , unfortunately for her , melina's wants had a mind of its own . she let him go , along with the memories they created together . to say she was heart broken is an understatement . she was torn into pieces .

she spent most her nights worrying about david reyes , overthinking why he ended things . luckily , la'tisha showed melina the bright side of heart breaks . by bright side , i mean allowing melina to listen to ' singles ladies ' by beyonce .

melina began to rediscover herself , immersing in hobbies , spending time with friends , and embracing the solo adventures she had never thought possible . the initial heartbreak transformed into a catalyst for personal growth and resilience .

the thought of david faded into the back of melina's mind , as she started to focus on building a life that was solely hers . after a while , she gained her trust back . she started to acknowledge the importance , in her life .

in the wake of david shattering her world , she embraced resilience and self discovery . she learnt to take care of herself , and her fashion industry . melina found herself at stress . despite her newfound confidence , she was momentarily lost in her thoughts , causing a temporary block in her sense of style .

no clue what to wear , she did what was best . well to melina anyways . " heey melon . " la'tisha spoke , as the line between each other connected . " hi tisha . " melina chuckled , continuing to blend in her contour .

" mh scareed ? " la'tisha had questioned , with a slight worry . " what should i be scared of ? " the girl chuckled , out of confusion . " oh . " la'tisha hummed in response , completely ignoring the written-out question .

not wanting to push the conversation further , she had instead asked la'tisha what she would be wearing on the first day back . " oou girl . ya baes going all out . " she had clapped her hands together , whipping out a pair of star patch jeans .