E I G H T Y - T W O

"Do you two have everything ?" My dad asks as he helps Cris and I load our luggage.

"Yes," I say looking over a Cris.

"Why are you looking at me like you're not the one that forgets to pack everything," he says defensively.

"I have everything," I say.

"Don't start, get in the car," my dad says.

I groan as I watch Cris get in the front seat. I hop in the backseat as we both wait for my father to come back out and drive us to the airport.

"Who is picking us up ?" Cris asks.

"Edu," I tell him.

"So the whole team ?" He asks and I laugh.

My dad soon comes back out hopping into the driver's seat. He starts the car and we head to the airport. When we arrive, he helps us take out our luggage and walks us inside.

"You both know I'm extremely proud of you," he tells us, "watching you both become the young woman and young man you are has been the highlight of my life. Watching you two become the young athletes you are has been the best thing in the world. I'm glad you guys are okay with my decision to join the Saudi league. I'm very excited to watch you both destroy la liga... well you," he points to me, "summer transfer window."

"Summer transfer window," I nod, "I love you daddy."

"I love you both," he says pulling us into a hug. "You behave," he tells Cris, it's only a matter of time before your sister joins you in Spain."

"I'll stay out of trouble," Cris nods as we pull away, "I love you."

The announcer announces our flight on the intercoms. "That's us," I tell my dad.

My dad pulls us in again for a quick hug finally releasing us.

"This is so weird," Cris says as we walk away, "dad not being in Europe, but we're there."

"I know," I sigh as we board the plane, "this isn't ideal for me either."

"Call me selfish," he says, "but I miss when we were all playing at Manchester United."

"I know," I sigh, "I do too, then Ten Hag showed up to ruin everything."

"Isn't he the reason you left too ?" He asks as we rock paper scissors for the window seat.

"Yes," I groan, as he plops himself on the window seat with a smile. "Which makes no sense because he has no business in the woman's team."

"I was so sad when you left," he says.

"Me too," I admit.

"So, what plans do we have when we land ?" He asks.

"I have to go to João's old place and move everything that's his that he wants to move to the house," I groan, "so exhausting."

"Why didn't he just move it ?" He asks.

"I have the key and the spare, and I have to be there because there's no way I'm letting him move things around as he pleases," I laugh.

"Will we see him in Madrid ?" He asks.

"I'm not sure, but perhaps, we have overlapping stays," I tell him.

"Okay, I'm going to sleep," he says putting his AirPods in.

I nod placing my AirPods in as well and turning on a movie I've downloaded on my phone.

-

When we arrive, we head to baggage claim, and head to the waiting area looking around for Camavinga.