𝕙𝕚

Hi everyone and welcome to this fic. This is the first ever story I'm sharing ever so I hope you enjoy it. I've never actually finished a book so I can't technically call myself an author, but I have made some great (does that sound braggy???) story starters which I have actually lost.

So because of the fact that I have never finished a book, my goal/aim is to finish this fic, and to write at least more than 20 chapters. This probably sounds so bad, but whenever I'm searching for a fic, I always look for one with at least 50 chapters.

Like I just want a long fic to enjoy and for it to last. I think the real reason that I am writing this fic is because I've read so much fics where the only thing I see is cliche after cliche after cliche. And I really don't like cliche. I cringe a bit everytime I see even a trace of it. If you see ANY sort, type, sliver or trace of cliche, do NOT hesitate to tell me.

Anyway back to the story. I want this story to go well. I don't mean 1 million reads, to be honest, I'll be jumping for joy if I had 100. But my goal for now is to get 1. One person to read my story (a stranger obviously, not my friends and siblings). I'll be very happy. I know I haven't written anything yet, but when I do, I hope for one person to read my story.

I feel so nervous even to touch the publish button. I feel like I will forget something important

Okay now for information about this fic. This book is gonna have different POVs sometimes in first person, Sometimes in third. I will always specify what person it's going to be to help you.

The main POVs are going to be

-James Potter

-Sirius Black

-Remus Lupin

-Lily Evans

-Peter Pettigrew

-Marlene Mackinnon

- Phoenix Rosier

Yeah you're probably upset that I didn't put everyone but it's easier this way. I know you're probably thinking, 'Why Marlene? That's kinda random' but you're going to have to wait to find out the answer to that question. I bet you guys can guess though. I have personally seen what you guys are like, so trust me I don't doubt you guys at all. 

This fic will also contain the  perspectives of side characters, like friends, parents, Reggie, Petty-unia, you get the idea. I will always put their name at the beginning of their part of the chapter.

I am actually not sure if this book will be The Marauders whole life before Hogwarts or only about half or a third of it. I figured that a book wouldn't be very interesting if it's just a few babies. Idk It depends on the ppl reading it. Honestly I would read some but decide it wasn't in treating enough, because what is so interesting about a bunch of babies (they're adorable that's what). I'm still thinking about it. It depends how much I write.

I will try to make the chapters as long and detailed as possible and I hope you will enjoy the plot and just the story in general

I can't tell you much about the story, but what I can tell you, is that the first chapters will be the baby's birthdays and so on and so forth, so basically it's in order of The Marauders birth dates, hint hint...

Also, I just wanted to mention that sometimes I will post chapters that are just me speaking to you, like this one!

<3