𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕠 - 𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕤, 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕔𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖

Chapter Notes

CW: Brief mention of child abuse (not major just a slap) and kinda animal abuse? i would count it as animal abuse dont know abt you 

enjoy this chapter : )

Chapter Preview

"So...what do you think about her?" Anastasia was trying to be subtle, but as usual, she was dreadful at it, and Ambrose immediately understood what she was getting at. So his suspicions were proven correct. She did fancy him. And she probably had told the Slytherin first year girls. Maybe some of the second and third years too. Did girls have to be so...extra? Anastasia was looking at him with desperate, but impatient eyes.

Ambrose decided, that maybe...he could have a little fun with this. Girl's were delusional. If he said as much as 'she's very good at transfiguration' the girls would probably think he was asking for her to tutor him in transfiguration or something of the sort.
"Vicky? Oh yes she's a nice girl. Isn't she quite closely related to Miss Adelaide Selwyn? Why on earth isn't she coming along I wonder?"

"Oh it's because her parents don't want her to sleep late on a sunday. She can't have bags after all. Ugh I wish mother would understand that. I'm getting terrible bags, and I'm running out of makeup to cover it up with, and first years can't even go to Hogsmeade either, so it's dreadful." Anastasia paused realising she was going off topic (Anastasia did that a lot so it wasn't rare) and she carried on speaking, "I wish she was coming, so I would have a girl to speak to, I'm going to be bored to death aren't you?" Anastasia didn't wait for an answer, "But Victoria would look absolutely amazing in a laced black robe gown, don't you agree?"

"I do," Ambrose saw delight flash in his twin sister's eyes. Now for the magic. "Oh but a shame it would be a funeral. She looks wonderful in green. That green dress she was wearing yesterday was awfully pretty, it really makes her eyes stand out." He said indifferently. He looked out of the corner of his eye to see a practically hyperventilating Anastasia. Jackpot. He wouldn't be surprised if Victoria wore green a lot more often.

phoenix

Sunday 5th June 1960  - 1:30pm

"Oh bloody hell!"

"Language!"

"Sorry, it's just...don't worry. Anyway we have to tell everyone, organize a room and party for him-"

"Why are you so sure the baby is going to be a boy, Geraint?"

"I can feel it. Do you know the saying 'dads can always tell'?"

"That's not a saying."

"What if I make it one?"

"Oh shut up will you?" Alianne rubbed her belly. There was no bump, but there would be. This could've been her second child, but she had given birth to twins over a decade ago, and ages later, she was pregnant again. With her third child. Oh she was so lucky, now she would have the same amount of kids as Druella -her cousin-. She had heard that her cousin's husband's sister Walburga was also pregnant, but with her first child. Alianne wondered what her

baby would be. A girl. Or a boy. To be honest she would be happy with either. She already had a girl and a boy. Ambrose and Anastasia. So she would be absolutely joyful with any gender.

Later that day Alianne wrote a letter to the twins.

Ambrose and Anastasia,

Before I start, I'd like to apologise for not answering to your letters, I have been incredibly busy with adult business, I assure you, you will know more about it in the near future. Me and your father have also been busy preparing other things, that is your business as well. First off I'd just like to check in on your studies. You do not have to tell me about them, as I have made Mr Slughorn, send me me monthly letters updating me of your marks and behaviour in school. I haven't got any particularly bad reports yet, you two are both top of the class. But apparently, you, Anastasia have been quite the little chatterbox, normally, that wouldn't be a problem, and I know you are a chatterbox, but I heard you have been one in class, and it has been interrupting your studies so, and I can't accept that.