𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖 - 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕝

Chapter Notes

CW: Cruciatus, nothing really emotional, tho

Chapter Preview

Sirius' party took place that Sunday. It was very crowded. More than half of the Purest Purist Pureblood (try saying that three time fast) families attended and all of the sacred 28 (apart from the families that betrayed them of course) obviously were there. It took place in the Malfoy Mansion's ballroom as it had the biggest Sirius was laid in a cot with very heavy clothing on, feeling uncomfortable as usual. Around 60 people had peered in his cot, staring at him, cooing and smiling and kissing him. Sirius wasn't that bothered by this to be honest. Actually, he didn't quite mind it. Sirius liked being in the centre of attention it seemed. Everyone was being so gentle with him. It was very unfamiliar...but surprisingly nice. It made him feel special and happy. He enjoyed blinking up at the odd looking strangers, and was satisfied everytime when they gasped in surprise and remarked what an adorable baby he was! Or how he hadn't cried at all yet!

Walburga stalked around the ball room, smiling and gossiping, playing the perfect role of the perfect mother. Then she bumped into Alianne Rosier, she was pregnant, but hadn't given birth yet. She had gotten really big.

"Alianne, long time, no see!

"It has been a long time has it not? I was so surprised when I saw the papers, I hadn't realised that you were to give birth so early!"

"He was a tad bit early but only by two weeks."

"Oh my baby is due for February. I'm thinking of naming her maybe Phoenix for a girl and Felix or Geraint j.r for a boy,"

"Oh what absolutely delightful names!"

"Aren't they? My twins picked the names Felix and Phoenix - bless them they both love the animal. They act like they don't like each other, but really, they're more similar than they think. Oh also have you started thinking about who he's to be betrothed to? I already know who my twins are going to be betrothed to, it's confirmed, I haven't told them yet though. Anyway, it's good to start thinking early!" Alianne said, rubbing her belly and giving Sirius a small smile. Sirius glared at her. He could tell he was being talked about. He couldn't quite work out what they were saying though...

sirius 

Tuesday 3rd November 1959 - 3:45am

Sirius Black was born early. Two weeks early. On the third of November in the year 1959, early in the morning, 3:30 a.m., to be exact. He seemed desperate to get out of the small, cramped womb, desperate to get away from the nothingness that was his mother's belly, and into his world, where Sirius Black would live his limited days of glory. Almost everyone related or acquainted with the Blacks knew he was to be called Sirius III, years before he was born.

He was born in the Most Noble and Ancient House of Black's personal infirmary. Walburga smiled genuinely down at her baby the moment he was in her hands. She felt pride fill her chest. She had been ever so jealous when her brother Cygnus' wife (Druella) had given birth to Bellatrix, even more jealous when she had given birth to Andromeda and she had practically started throwing things when she found out Druella was pregnant with her third daughter: Narcissa. She was overflowing with mortification. Not only did she have to give birth to a Black heir, but she was older as well. Her little brother had three children as well?

She was so embarrassed that she actually considered running away, so no one had to associate with the family disappointment (oh wait, no, that's Alphard), but once she heard some important relatives speaking about an old blood traitor relative that ran of with a muggle, and how ever so embarrassing it would be to run away because they couldn't handle having a chat with the family, the idea of running away was definitely out of the question.