𝑶𝒏𝒆

Chapter OneMoving in with the Walters(S1, Ep1)

Chapter One
Moving in with the Walters
(S1, Ep1)

The three Howard girls were sitting waiting for Katherine to get here. Jackie was stressing as she was bouncing her leg. Michelle was standing next to her blasting music in her left ear. while Juliet was sitting on her suitcase in boredom.

"Why aren't they here yet?" Jackie spoke, her tapping getting louder.

"maybe because we landed 20 minutes ago." Juliet told her admiring her purple colored nails, "now for the love of god will you stop tapping before you don't have feet to tap with."

Jackie stopped turning to her older sister with a glare on her face while Michelle wrapped an arm around her, "I'm sure they'll be here soon okay, jules is right give them a couple minutes."

Jackie was looking preppy with her hair in a high up ponytail. Her collar peeking out of her flannel jacket.

Michelle has kept it simple with her hair in a ponytail with some of her front pieces out. She wore black leggings with a white crop top. Her locket necklace is stacked with two other necklaces she got from New york. 

Juliet has her curly hair down wearing workout shorts and an oversized tee shirt. She was wearing her mom's dangling earrings with two rings on each hand with a necklace matching her earrings not to mention her headphones wrapped around her neck.

Michelle wore her converse. Jackie wore her mary janes and Juliet wore her air forces.

This conversation stopped when Jackie's phone rang causing Juliet to stand up and stand on the other side of jackie.

"Hey, was your flight okay?" Richard's face popped up as he looked like he was on his own flight with his son Miguel in the back waving at them making the girls smile.

"It was good thank you for the seats." Michelle was first to reply as she gave a look to the other two making them nod in agreement. Juliet looked up when she saw Katherine walk into the airport with a man who she assumed was her husband George as Richard continued speaking.

"Listen, I'm sorry I couldn't come with you to meet the walters. I-"

"I think I see them. We better go." Juliet spoke up nodding her head to the couple that was speed walking towards them.

"Girls, I know it's a big change. Keep your head up. I'm here whenever you need me. Text me later."

"I'm here too if you're bored." Miguel smiled as he was taking a bite out of his burrito, "text me too, primas."