𝑻𝒘𝒐

Chapter 2Settling in and a cocky Isaac(S1, Ep 1)

Chapter 2
Settling in and a cocky Isaac
(S1, Ep 1)

I found my room as it was empty with a bed in the middle putting luggage against the wall. I started pushing the bed trying to move it against the wall. A knock on the door caused me to turn, seeing Isaac lay against the door frame. "Need help?"

I moved my head not answering him trying to push again making it perfect against the wall. I smiled standing up straight, "no i'm good."

He smirked, "just trying to help," I walked closer, "why?"

"when a damsel is struggling a gentleman offers help"

"I was struggling and I can handle it fine thank you for the offer though." I crossed my arms till looking at my bag on the floor, "if you really want to help, I have decorations I need to put up."

Isaac shook his head, "you're a damsel who doesn't need help." He then knocked on the door before turning around leaving me.

"dick." I mumbled before rolling my eyes putting up some of my posters up on the walls. I then moved the desk next to the window and set the chair in front.

I put pictures on the sides, one of my parents and Lucy, Then Michelle, Jackie and me. Most of my photos were in a box that hasn't come up yet. Thankfully the room was big enough to fit all of my things. I hope.

Someone else knocked on my door, "isaac I swear- oh hi"

Katherine then smiled, "can I talk to you and your sisters."

I nodded before walking with her to my sisters room watching them each set up their room. "I am so sorry about Albert, he gets excited sometimes."

Michelle laughed, "it's okay we've had dogs before."

"So how are you settling in?" I say on Michelle's bed making sure not to sit on any clothes, "Can I get you anything? I'm sorry that there's not more room up here yet."

"It's fine." Jackie cut in smiling before putting more clothes in her drawer. "We're sorry, that we're taking yours and George's space."

"Please I do not have time to paint anymore with all the kids running around plus George is fine with not going upstairs to get work done with all the boys so it all worked out." Katherine assured us.

"How did the surgery go?" Michelle asked as she loved her guitar next to the door.

"Oh it went well. He just had a really bad ear infection. He's gonna be fine but it was bothering him and it was bothering his owner." Katherine made a face making us smile.