𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

Prologue Meet the Howard girls(S1, Ep 0)

Prologue
Meet the Howard girls
(S1, Ep 0)

Jackie Howard the youngest and probably the smartest out of the 3. Straight A's, in track, the organizer and a shoe in for Stanford, the college their father graduated from but she was more then that to the three girls. She was their little sister the one they would do anything for. She was outgoing easy to speak with until their family died she became shy, closed off. She would bury her head in a book instead of talking about the accident she spent her nights staring at old photos and completely cut off from her friends, her sisters, the world. Her media career was on a break focusing on her studies till she met Alex Walter.

Michelle Howard the oldest of the three girls, losing their parents and older sister Lucy was the hardest thing she ever experienced. Without Lucy she was forced to take the role of the oldest sister making sure the other two was taken care of. She was an over achiever been in dance her whole life a member of the girls basketball team. While Lucy was definitely the more rich girl aesthetic, Jackie was the preppy girl, Juliet was a mix of everything she was sporty not to mention good of horseback rider. Out of the girls she was more tomboyish then the others but didn't mean she didn't like the things her money got her. She enjoyed making dancing videos and making music with her sisters and she will soon be inspired by Cole Walters.

Juliet Howard the middle child and the more interested in her social media career out of the three although michelle enjoyed it was more of something on the side for Juilliard. For Juliet is was way more then that. It is was a way of escaping from the horrors of her new life. Small GRWM tiktok's, singing with her sisters, dancing with michelle her life was for the screens and it only increased when she was in the accident. She was always more tech savvy compared to the others and with her leg messed up she was siting more then being productive. Her leg was finally healing 6 months later she's finally able to run granted she still felt the pain in her leg but it was bearable. Out of the three she was the one who would always talk her way out of things and resolve awkward times with a sarcastic comments. Since her parents death she was more quiet not compared to Jackie but her talkative personality lowered, fans have definitely noticed as they also noticed the small changes in her behavior since she met Isaac Garcia.

Their lives are about change for better or worse.

Welcome to Novacane.