Part 2- Who?how?why?

Italics-Her thoughts

Hmm .....where am I?....oh, this is my room😅. Wait.....Am I alive?!

I woke up with a bolt. I sat straight up and touched my body. I reached for my neck to feel it. I went to the mirror and saw marks on my neck.

"So I almost died....wait...I was at the restaurant...how did I ....."

"Let me answer that for you, young lady", I heard the voice of a man behind me.

Should I turn around or stay put?

I slowly turned around making sure to grab the scissors which were on the dressing table.

How did they get here? Lea, not the time!

I was now face-to-face to a man who was at the age of my grandfather, if I had one.He had a long white beard and wore a purplish robe. Is he wearing a robe?

IS HE A WIZARD!!??

LEA! Not the freaking time!

"Who are you?", I asked making sure to sound strong as I pointed the scissors at him.

"I am Dumbledore, Albus Dumbledore", he said in a very calm tone.

"How can you sound so calm when there's a freaking scissors pointed at you and you are in a small girl's house without her permission?", I asked with a sarcastic smile on my face.

"Because....I'm a Wizard", he said in that same annoying calm tone.

"Ha ha ha ha, funny, now answer my question", I said while moving closer.

"Wooooooooooow!!!"

Ok, Lea is there a escape door close to you? Think idiot,think! Why did I rent a place on the 3rd floor!!

"How did you do that?", I asked while looking at the rose, which used to be a scissors.

"Magic...", The man whispered. He was now only centimetres away from me.

"I knew it! I knew Magic existed! Woo hoo!", I exclaimed while roaming around the room,well actually trying to get closer to the door.

"You see, I always believed that there was magic in this world. Everyone thought I was crazy. Now, I have to go tell them that they were wrong!...byee!", I ran towards the door which was now close to me and opened it. I did not exit because instead of seeing the hallway...I saw my room......

"Ok.....what do you want from me? Why me? I don't even have money!", I said while moving towards my bed because I have accepted my defeat and if he was going to kill me then good because at least I won't have to worry about paying my rent and buying food.

"All I want from you is................